PC Several minor bugs or potential bugs.

Dragrath

Duke Fishron
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I had meant to do this earlier but I have noticed a few buggy problems with a few worm enemies still persist from 1.3. Devourers kill counts are only displayed on the tally counter if only the head segment is damaged. hit any other segment and it doesn't display a kill count similar to bosses.
And then I have seen a few disembodied desert worm enemies on occasion so that bug is still around.

The last thing I am not sure if it is exactly a bug but as someone who likes to use plants decoratively I have noticed that for some reason fully grown pumpkins now break under any form of damage, was this intentional? It kinda makes it hard to do a nice Halloween themed graveyard biome as mature pumpkins and Jack O'lanterns serve different ascetic roles since they produce light and are "harvested"/"cut".

I can't speak for the worm problem but I was very disappointed to see pumpkins break on damage. I thought they were more sturdy in 1.3.

And then I have seen a few disembodied desert worm enemies on occasion so that bug is still around.
I've seen this too. The Dune Splicer sometimes spawns with detached head/body, but no reliable way to reproduce this probably makes for a tough time for the developers to fix it. It's a known issue.

The last thing I am not sure if it is exactly a bug but as someone who likes to use plants decoratively I have noticed that for some reason fully grown pumpkins now break under any form of damage, was this intentional? It kinda makes it hard to do a nice Halloween themed graveyard biome as mature pumpkins and Jack O'lanterns serve different ascetic roles since they produce light and are "harvested"/"cut".
It's not a bug, but it frustrates me as well. The behaviour changed sometime in 1.3.x, so fully grown pumpkins will break for anything.

Will have to check the worms.

Back
Top Bottom