Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 8/8.1
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
First off I want to say that I'm certain that I'm not the only one experiencing this.

This is a very annoying bug regarding sliders in the Power Menu, for example enemy spawn rates or world difficulty slider.
When you don't close the sliders before closing the inventory, you can accidentally max out the sliders by clicking - but I'm not exactly sure clicking what/where, but either in the general area above the sliders (even at buffs height), or the more likely option being the Power Menu icon when opening it.

The fact that I have a small monitor is likely the main cause of this, as the game is rather not small-monitor friendly (on that note I beg you to add a map resize function, it's so massive holy sh!t - yes I mean the map itself, not the contents.)

First off I want to say that I'm certain that I'm not the only one experiencing this.

This is a very annoying bug regarding sliders in the Power Menu, for example enemy spawn rates or world difficulty slider.
When you don't close the sliders before closing the inventory, you can accidentally max out the sliders by clicking - but I'm not exactly sure clicking what/where, but either in the general area above the sliders (even at buffs height), or the more likely option being the Power Menu icon when opening it.

The fact that I have a small monitor is likely the main cause of this, as the game is rather not small-monitor friendly (on that note I beg you to add a map resize function, it's so massive holy sh!t - yes I mean the map itself, not the contents.)
This is a known bug currently, I think don’t quote me, but how the big words is if you keep holding down while moving the slider and your done moving it but haven’t I clicked and then you close your inventory it maxes out

Back
Top Bottom