PS4 Severely buggy Multiplayer

leelustig

Terrarian
For the past week I've been playing online on the PS4 and while playing in my friends world, there are so many bugs that the entire multiplayer mode has become virtually unplayable.

1) I'm talking to my friend on the phone while playing and the lag is so bad that whatever I see on my screen is something he did 5 minutes ago.
2) Whenever he says he's standing next to me, it appears on my screen that he is far away and nowhere near.
3) The elements aren't the same for us. When I see Titanium, he sees stone and dirt, and vice versa.
4) There is a great lag when opening chests in someone elses world. While in his world, chests take over 1 minute to open. Sometimes they don't even open at all.
5) While digging underground, I frequently find myself entering a giant empty space with no generated blocks, and I fall to my death.

Also I want to reiterate that all these problems are occurring for just for me, while in his world.. My friend claims that everything looks normal on his end.

For the past week I've been playing online on the PS4 and while playing in my friends world, there are so many bugs that the entire multiplayer mode has become virtually unplayable.

1) I'm talking to my friend on the phone while playing and the lag is so bad that whatever I see on my screen is something he did 5 minutes ago.
2) Whenever he says he's standing next to me, it appears on my screen that he is far away and nowhere near.
3) The elements aren't the same for us. When I see Titanium, he sees stone and dirt, and vice versa.
4) There is a great lag when opening chests in someone elses world. While in his world, chests take over 1 minute to open. Sometimes they don't even open at all.
5) While digging underground, I frequently find myself entering a giant empty space with no generated blocks, and I fall to my death.

Also I want to reiterate that all these problems are occurring for just for me, while in his world.. My friend claims that everything looks normal on his end.
You should tag @505 Games Support, they will try to look for solutions.

I'm going to report all of this on the 505 support site and I will also post a comment in the console bugs and issues thread.

I also want to add (and this is just for my recording purposes, so it's all in one place)

6) Sometimes when I pick up things like Gold Ore (in my friends world), it disappears from the ground but doesn't enter my inventory, even when I quit and restart.
7) Sometimes when I join my friends world, he is not on the map and neither am I.

Back
Top Bottom