tModLoader Sh0gun's Mod

Just some goofy things my 11 and 13 year old sons have requested. I get to practice C# and they get to laugh. Mod should be in the tModLoader browser.

Items:
Riley's Rooster Rapier - A pre-hardmode meowmere that fires chickens instead of nyan cats with sweet chickens clucks. May or may not be OP, I dunno. Tried to balance a bit, I suppose. Sprites made by an 11 year old.
rooster_rapier.png

Jay's Sword - Way OP. Just a sword I was using to learn how to mod. Probably shouldn't use it.

Updated 6/19:
The Dirt Gun - an early gun made from dirt and that shoots dirt bullets. Terrible damage, tons of knockback. May cause confusion. (sprite needs work)

Miner's Sack - a random drop that will have some ore and gems and maybe a few other things. I modified the sprite created by Jorge Avila from this site: https://opengameart.org/content/georgui-icon-set

The beginnings of an unfinished Mighty Chicken Armor set is in there somewhere also.

More to come!

Last edited:
Just some goofy things my 11 and 13 year old sons have requested. I get to practice C# and they get to laugh. Mod should be in the tModLoader browser.

Items:
Riley's Rooster Rapier - A pre-hardmode meowmere that fires chickens instead of nyan cats with sweet chickens clucks. May or may not be OP, I dunno. Tried to balance a bit, I suppose. Sprites made by an 11 year old.
View attachment 173145

Jay's Sword - Way OP. Just a sword I was using to learn how to mod. Probably shouldn't use it.

More to come!

Ayy Sh0gun! I didn't Know You made mods XD But Anyway's It is a good start to a Mod And I Wish You Luck On Your Modding Adventure :D

Back
Top Bottom