Weapons & Equip Shadow Equipment

Esdeath

Terrarian
Everytime i start a new World and loot this Shadow key in the dungeon i do not have any reason to loot those shadow chests because in my opinion this items are a bit to underpowered.
My Suggestion is to make these items a bit more Attractive.
For example to put these into an extra mini-biom and reduce the stats into 20 damage items. Or even put this chests into the hardmode and make them into an mini-biom thats rare as the enchanted sword.

Last edited:
When you get to the shadow chest at that point in the game, the items are balanced and agreeably powerful enough. Please elaborate as well, this is an empty box with nothing to go inside.

Or the complete way to get these items is way to long (i never kill Skeletron in non-hardcore) because i better kill this brain and mine some meteorite ore and the loot you get isn't particularly better than what you already have.

wha.. What?
i seriously can't read what your saying, sorry...
Or the complete way to get these items is way to long (i never kill Skeletron in non-hardcore) because i better kill this brain and mine some meteorite ore and the loot you get isn't particularly better than what you already have.
what?
wait, are you playing on HARDCORE? why????

They came with over 200 items in 1.2 and youre still playin not-hardcore. Thats strange tho.

Please, if youre going to suggest something like this, at least give details of what you want put in the chests. This is a valid concern, but its your suggestion, you add the details.

I'm just confused =Z
They mean hardmode, not hardcore.

As for the suggest, I think the weapons are fine. Flame Lash can carry you in hardmode if you know how to use it, as can the Dark Lance. At least until you get hardmode weapons.

Shadow items are meant for the underworld and early hardMODE.
i think they are fine as they are right now, they might even be TOO powerful at times.

Ive played hardcore before, i just don't like it, plus the game isn't balanced around it
If you want to discuss this, please create another Thread called "Hardmode or Pre-hardmode?".
WAY more items were added than 200
I said over 200 items. That means items = >200. It can be 400 or even 20000 i dont really care how many items there are.
Please, if youre going to suggest something like this, at least give details of what you want put in the chests. This is a valid concern, but its your suggestion, you add the details.
Did.

Last edited:
If you want to discuss this, please create another Thread called "Hardcore or Non-hardcore?".

I said over 200 items. That means items = >200. It can be 400 or even 20000 i dont really care how many items there are.

Did.
...im just going to unwatch this thread...
sorry but i don't really understand what your saying.

Back
Top Bottom