Pixel Art ShadowDX's Arts Thread!

Do you mind if we discuss a pangeo character here? I can't seem to get invited to the Slack group:sigh:
Type in your E-Mail from the app, then check your E-Mail inbox, you should have a message with link to the chat, just type in a password and you'll be ready to chat with us. Check spam folder too btw. And sorry but I'm not accepting requests in this thread. It's only for purpose of commenting on uploaded sprites. There will be a thread in Pangeo Chronicles Social group soon though. I might accept requests there.

Edit 15.02.2016:

Made this :p
jWh3ANS.jpg

Say hi to Pangeo's "Gain-AX" HyperDrive model :p

~ EDIT 23.02.2016 ~

Gotta update my little animation :naughty:
6B3sUUt.gif

I know I'm still amateur at this kind of stuff but I love it so far :passionate:

Last edited:
Love em, love em, love em! Two things, one, can you draw me a person with full mechanical black and green armor with a green visor, throwing the Terrarian, (look it up on the Terraria wiki), and two could you Sprite some unsprited things in my mod? The link is below. By the way, are you free?

Holy moly that looks awesome!!
Thanks. I plan on spriting more parts for the mecha.
Love em, love em, love em! Two things, one, can you draw me a person with full mechanical black and green armor with a green visor, throwing the Terrarian, (look it up on the Terraria wiki), and two could you Sprite some unsprited things in my mod? The link is below. By the way, are you free?
Sorry, I'm spriting for a game (signature) and Mharadium&Negativity mod already. (I don't really take requests, maybe some day when I have less stuff to do)

Back
Top Bottom