Video Shadow's Expert Mode Playthrough (Bosses and Events Only)

Some Disclaimers and Notes: I do edit in music as I mute the game so as to more focus on the fight itself without much distraction. Which, I mainly do this on Expert mode. So, if you don't like the music then feel free to mute the videos and play what ever the hell you like listening to (or the proper tracks). Also, the first video has me with a Cobalt Shield in an active accessory slot that I hacked in via an inventory editor. I apologize for this and future videos the thing gets moved to a social slot or out of my accessory slots all together, like that Moon Shell you can see in my character's inventory. These two items are really supposed to only be used when outside of boss fights until I can legitimately get them (Can't remember if I keep up this rule once I hit Hardmode, though). Also, I gave the character Endless Musket Ball Pouch and Endless Quiver which I do make active use of during the entire playthrough.

Meet Eliga (or Eli, for short). Originally, she was meant to be a hybrid character of ranged and melee but that's dropped partway through. I use other types of weapons at least once in this playthrough as I see the need arise. Also, bosses are fought in the order I ended up fighting them... for the most part.

Music used: Planet Veldin - Kyzil Plateau (Ratchet and Clank 3 OST)

Eli takes on the King Slime. Although, one has to wonder. Just who is King Slime? The Slime itself or the Ninja in the Slime? (Thoughts reflective of a time from before King Slime's revised sprite.)

Music used: The Mancer's Dilemma (Bastion OST)

Eli takes on a rather rude Peeping Tom while wearing a ninja outfit. Why? Who the hell knows!? I don't...

Music Used:Wattle Gobbler the (Actually) Invincible (Borderlands 2 OST - Wattle Gobbler Headhunter Pack)

Eli becomes a one woman army as she takes on the Goblin Army. Get the distinct feeling this won't be the last time this sort of thing may happen. (Warning: You might want to turn down your volume a little.)

Music Used: Ramesseum Fight (Serious Sam 3 OST)
Desert Fight (Serious Sam 3 OST)

Don't question why Eli is suddenly a fish person. You'll likely hurt your brain... and it's totally not because I was running out of things to wear for vanity at this point in Pre-Hardmode. Nope, not at all. Also, suddenly and randomly, Queen Bee fight.

Music Used: Spider Dance (Undertale OST)

Eli attempts to rid an old man of his curse by fighting said curse on a free floating rail system. Why is it there? No clue and it definitely doesn't involve me placing those rails there before fighting the boss. Also, she's wearing a fez now. Why? Why not?

Music Used: The Schemer (Shovel Knight OST)

In an alternate reality, Eli faces off against the Brain of Cthulhu.... and is apparently more well armed than the one that faced off against the Eater of Worlds. Odd...

Music Used: Bacca Pipes Slums 1 - Alarm (The Swindle OST)

RUUUUUUNNNN!!! And... it's now dead. Well... that was anti-climatic, wasn't it?

Music Used: Finale (Battleblock Theater OST)

Turns out, killing the Wall of Flesh was a bad idea and now Eli has to prepare herself for what ever the hell she had unleashed. What better way than fighting robotic versions of past enemies? Starting with, the Eater of Worlds now as the Destroyer.

Music Used: The Swindle Medley (The Swindle OST)

Training continues, and so does the judging of the NPCs on Eli's sanity, with a revived Eye of Cthulhu as The Twins.

Music Used: Boss Stage (Battleblock Theater OST)

(Continued in new post)

Last of the Mechs with Skeletron revived as Skeletron Prime. Maybe Eli should try fighting all them all at once? Nah, that'd be too insane even for her. Right... right?

Music Used: Planet Dax - Docks Boss (Ratchet and Clank 3 OST)

Nothing like a fishing trip to relax after training... and then for it all to turn into a fight with the Self-proclaimed Duke of the Sea, Fishron. Don't ask why Eli was fishing off from a mine cart and there was an entire track setup by the ocean. You'll hurt your brain and this was totally not the second attempt at this boss. Nope, not at all.

Music Used: Lord Woo Fak Fak (Banjo-Tooie OST)

Exploring the jungle, Eli happens upon a strange flower. Take a wild guess what happens when the flower gets destroyed. If you guessed that a giant monstrous flower creature by the name of Plantera appeared, you would be correct.

Music Used: Vortal Combat (Half-Life 2 Episode 2 OST)

After killing a monstrous flower and claiming a key that was inside it, for some reason, Eli decides to go trespass in that temple she found in the jungle. What happens? Ends up fighting a Lihzahrd construct. Lucky her, not so much for the Golem though.

Music Used: Spike in a Rail (Bastion OST)

For days after raiding the Lihzahrd Temple, nothing much happened. That is, until a Solar Eclipse happened and it turned out that is a bad thing in this world.

Music Used: Pumpkin Kingpin (Borderlands 2 OST - TK's Bloody Harvest Headhunter Pack)
Hallowed Hallow - Fight (Borderlands 2 OST - TK's Bloody Harvest Headhunter Pack)

Pirate Army attack! THROW THE CHEESE! Wait... wrong event... carry on.

Music Used: Hayter's Folly - Fight (Borderlands 2 OST - Captain Scarlet's DLC)

(More Coming... whenever the hell I get a new computer to record with.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom