1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Dan Yami, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

3 new bosses, some new items and bugfixes ;)

timboss likes this.
  2. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Oh nice!

3. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

cant wait to see the lets play! ^-^
    also, dont use Fargos Mutant Mod, theres a rly HUGE incompatibility problem right now

4. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Ok I don't even have it installed lol!

5. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

First thing I have to say is:
    How do you get the magical snow? Because I love yoyos and will definitely be making that yoyo.
    Second:
    The first one I noticed was the flare serpent is just a recolor of the bone serpent. Normally when making a mod you wanna avoid recolors.
    Third:
    Some of the sprites lack a little bit of... depth, I guess you could say. Also some lack shading.

If you want some resprites I could help, but it would have to be on my terms as far as when I resprite them since my yt channel and all takes a lot to keep up with. I could even feature speed-sprites on my yt channel of respriting some of your sprites if you want. Anyway I love this mod, but where's the download? (Maybe i'm just blind.) But my mod browser's broken so I need a direct link, preferably mediafire or dropbox, but anything will do.

6. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

magical snow is purchased from the Pandolar trader, theres a item now which spawns him if he decides not to show up, and the Serpent isnt only a recolor, i tweaked it a lot, its becus i like the look of Bone Serpents ^-^
    and ill put the mod on here now, cant wait for the lets play! ^-^

7. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Okay sweet! What about me trying some shading respected? I was gonna record rn and I wanna record a spriting vid. But I wanted to ask if you were okay with me trying some respected.

8. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

u can try to resprite some stuff, if theyare cool i will add em as NEW stuff, if they are REALLY cool i will replace the old ones ;D

timboss likes this.
  9. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Ok cool. I'll be making the vid soon!

10. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

download link now on the thread!
    ^-^
    also, the item to summon the Pandolar Trader is made using Fallen Stars, Snow and Ice

11. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Ok good to know. And yay, now I can actually install the mod!

12. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

i cant wait to see u use my items!!! ^-^
    when will the next episode be up??

13. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Idk, I'm editing a speed build rn. And I still have to record the next episode and then edit, which will take a good three to four hours or more. So either tomorrow or possibly today if I work my :red: off all day (which I probly won't do XD).

14. Barney Bagon

Barney Bagon Terrarian

Looks like a really good mod! I'll probably use this mod in my next warrior play through? :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 10, 2016 ---
    Which I will probably record. I'll probably combine it with other cool mods, but the downside is the Fargo mod. I loved it as I could buy summoner boss items, without having to farm for ages. XD

15. Fargowilta

Fargowilta The Destroyer

YOU

16. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

Uh oh. Not the fargo. I'M SORRY! I'll install your mod right away! xD

Fargowilta likes this.
  17. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

yo fargo, srry but idk wats wrong, ur mod just adds an npc and a few items, why does it mess up mine??
    i hope u can fix it.... and maybe add my summon items to ur mod ;D

18. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

ok after some testing i noticed that Fargos Mutant mod only SOMETIMES messes up SacredTools, idk why, i have NO IDEA why...
    need further testing, u can try if both mods work for you... also: use melee against the Flare Serpent, or Yoyo, he shoots so many projectiles that throwing, shooting, and summons may cause MASSIVE lag, or im just gonna delay his shooting again...

19. timboss

timboss Skeletron Prime

I don't wanna try it if its gonna mess up my playthrough tho. I'll just use yours for now.

20. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

working on a biome now ;D