tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

so im not shure if i encounterd a bug, but when i stand in the challenger and challeng him 80% of the time he starts with almost no health so its super easy to kill him.
i tested it with the flarium armor(not shure how to spell it) with and without assesories and it does not seem to make a diverence. my sample sise is 50 kills.
i also have the leveled mod on but it seems to not effect him to much it might be but i cant tell the diverence.
does anyone elsh have happend this to or am i the only one?
thats a leveled glitch, will try to fix it

how do you use the asthraltite armor it doesn't work and whats the best weapon in calamity that can beat the nvidia sword? and the best armor in both

whats the best weapon in calamity that can beat the nvidia sword? and the best armor in both
there are A LOT of weapons in calamity that are better than NVIDIA, check the legendary weapons, and the final bosses weapons, as for the armors, auric tesla for buff effects, and demonshade for armor rate.

I just want to report a small bug. The character holds the bows in a quite strange position.
qhZycYl.png

Last edited:
While yes, that position is technically correct, it's correct for the riftbow in the fact you hold the part you're supposed to hold when using a bow.

Yes it is technically correct for carrying the bow, but you extend your arm for shooting, you are not holding the bow by your shoulder.
ukwoM92.png

I released version 1.0.4.2, changelog is coming soon to the wiki, fixed a LOT of bugs, changed a couple of things and added 4 new items, including a lightpet!
Have fun with the patch everyone!

I purposely did not install Calamity because I wanted this mod to be meaningful. However, Thorium's Ragnarok armor is also better and obtained earlier and easier than Asthralite armor.

While Asthralite Armor has more defense, the damage stats are very low in comparison. While wearing Asthralite Riftbow with Asthralite Armor I do about 15k DPS. Equip the Assassin's set from thorium's Ragnarok boss and I do 35k DPS. All testing done with no accessories, normal arrows, and a single target dummy.

I understand you'd prefer people to only use stuff from this mod, but this mod doesn't have as much pre-ML content. I feel this mod would be amazing if you balanced the last couple bosses/gear to be a straight upgrades to Thorium's endgame gear so we can get the best of both worlds. Perhaps add more damage bonuses on the armor, and increase boss health to compensate?

Last edited:
I purposely did not install Calamity because I wanted this mod to be meaningful. However, Thorium's Ragnarok armor is also better and obtained earlier and easier than Asthralite armor.

While Asthralite Armor has more defense, the damage stats are very low in comparison. While wearing Asthralite Riftbow with Asthralite Armor I do about 15k DPS. Equip the Assassin's set from thorium's Ragnarok boss and I do 35k DPS. All testing done with no accessories, normal arrows, and a single target dummy.

I understand you'd prefer people to only use stuff from this mod, but this mod doesn't have as much pre-ML content. I feel this mod would be amazing if you balanced the last couple bosses/gear to be a straight upgrades to Thorium's endgame gear so we can get the best of both worlds. Perhaps add more damage bonuses on the armor, and increase boss health to compensate?
balancing around other mods is a bad idea. also, did you know that Calamity's Profaned Guardians are stronger than the Challenger?

is there a way to clentaminate the fiery biome?
Flare Solution and Cleansing Spray

Back
Top Bottom