tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hey so im currently before the wall of flesh but i was just mucking around building my base and i placed a Decree Obelisk because it looked cool but i can't pick it up, any tips or am i just stuck with it?

Hey so im currently before the wall of flesh but i was just mucking around building my base and i placed a Decree Obelisk because it looked cool but i can't pick it up, any tips or am i just stuck with it?
First of all, that isn't obtainable. Don't use it, please. Second, Asthraltite Picksaw.

Hey couldn't find anything to help with an issue so thought Id post here and hope for some advice. Me and friends are playing modded terraria and we have just reached Araghur the Flare Serpent. We have the fire biome and underground areas but every time we summon and kill the boss we neither get a loot bag nor the defeated message in chat. This is quite annoying as this boss is required for progression towards other content from this mod. As of now we have defeated him 5 timesm, twice on surface and 2 times underground and 1 time in caverns (all whilst ensuring we were in the correct biome). One thing I noticed was that the boss never summoned his elementals nor did he ever transition into phase 2, in one fight I could have sworn he just died at 50k hp as if instead of transitioning to phase 2 he just died such that it didnt count as a death for some reason, also a point it states in the wiki he is immune to the Last Prism however during the 4th fight I decided to use it and it definitely hurt him. Any advice or guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Mod List and versions:
Spirit Mod: v1.3.3.1
Recipe Browser: v0.5.2
SacredTools: v1.0.4.4
Thorium Mod: v1.4.3.8
Magic Storage: v0.4.3.1
Tremor Mod Remastered: v1.3.2.7
Boss Checklist: v0.1.5.2
Fargo's Mutant Mod: v0.14.4
Calamity: v1.2.4.2
Pumpking's: v1.1.3.1

TModLoader: v0.10.1.1
Terraria Vesion: 1.3.5.2

EDIT: We are playing in an expert world

Last edited:
Hey couldn't find anything to help with an issue so thought Id post here and hope for some advice. Me and friends are playing modded terraria and we have just reached Araghur the Flare Serpent. We have the fire biome and underground areas but every time we summon and kill the boss we neither get a loot bag nor the defeated message in chat. This is quite annoying as this boss is required for progression towards other content from this mod. As of now we have defeated him 5 timesm, twice on surface and 2 times underground and 1 time in caverns (all whilst ensuring we were in the correct biome). One thing I noticed was that the boss never summoned his elementals nor did he ever transition into phase 2, in one fight I could have sworn he just died at 50k hp as if instead of transitioning to phase 2 he just died such that it didnt count as a death for some reason, also a point it states in the wiki he is immune to the Last Prism however during the 4th fight I decided to use it and it definitely hurt him. Any advice or guidance on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Mod List and versions:

Araghur is not very functional in multiplayer (or any modded worm bosses in general, really.) Just skip him, use cheat sheet to spawn a few Araghur treasure bags and Flarium crystals.

Mod List and versions:

That is odd in so many ways, I'll look into that, also try disabling t r e m o r and pumpkings

I'm digging the new revamped bosses so far, however the new music tracks (atleast for pumpkin & Jenson) are WAY too loud, they completely drown out all other sounds. (I got all my settings balanced, it's just I shouldn't have to turn down the music setting when other soundtracks play)
This is rather minor but it's still annoying, esp for a headphones user, just letting you know.

I'm digging the new revamped bosses so far, however the new music tracks (atleast for pumpkin & Jenson) are WAY too loud, they completely drown out all other sounds. (I got all my settings balanced, it's just I shouldn't have to turn down the music setting when other soundtracks play)
This is rather minor but it's still annoying, esp for a headphones user, just letting you know.
Yeah that is known, will adjust em when I can (Jensen* btw)

That is odd in so many ways, I'll look into that, also try disabling t r e m o r and pumpkings

Okay so disabling tremor and pumpking doesnt help. In terms of observations the obsidian elementals did spawn with them disabled and the Last Prism also correctly dealt no damage, it may have been my fault but I may have been confused in regards to the last prism in the first instance as me and a friend were fighting it.

In short if you ignore my observations of elementals and last prism (as I am now unsure as to the certainty of my prior statements) what I can say for certain is that the boss is dying, is not transitioning into phase 2 and is not spawning flarium or dropping lootbags.

I have tried all combinations of tremor and pumpkings enabled or disabled and no combination resulted in a dropped loot bag or flarium spawning. In each instance there is still no confirmation of death in chat. For now I will probably take Koopahunter197's advice and spawn in his loot bags and flarium

Okay so disabling tremor and pumpking doesnt help. In terms of observations the obsidian elementals did spawn with them disabled and the Last Prism also correctly dealt no damage, it may have been my fault but I may have been confused in regards to the last prism in the first instance as me and a friend were fighting it.

In short if you ignore my observations of elementals and last prism (as I am now unsure as to the certainty of my prior statements) what I can say for certain is that the boss is dying, is not transitioning into phase 2 and is not spawning flarium or dropping lootbags.

I have tried all combinations of tremor and pumpkings enabled or disabled and no combination resulted in a dropped loot bag or flarium spawning. In each instance there is still no confirmation of death in chat. For now I will probably take Koopahunter197's advice and spawn in his loot bags and flarium
Calamity and Spirit have also caused some problems with ST once, make a few backups and try without those

Delete that post please, before I end up quitting the mod.
You would stop your mod over one person accessing content not meant to be seen yet? Would it be possible to remove any WIP content before publicly uploading the mod? Like perhaps keep it in a separate mod folder that you move the content too before updating the mod.

Found a bug with Jensen's magical boomerang, if you are standing on hammered angled blocks the boomerang will act as though it is hitting something solid every time you try to throw it.

Originally thought it might have been because of Overhaul (although other boomerangs don't have the same problem) but after disabling it and trying again I got the same issue.

Calamity and Spirit have also caused some problems with ST once, make a few backups and try without those

Disabling Spirit resulted in no change however disabling Calamity while it didnt entirely fix the issue did result in something new. With Calamity disabled the boss appeared to transition into phase 2 however its body and tail died and not the head. So it was just his head flying around, killing the head however didnt drop a lootbag nor did it spawn flarium.

Again this is all in MP expert.

Back
Top Bottom