• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

how do I ask them to change it? people told me to report my own thread which seems kinda odd... also I am on Discord 18 hours a day so yeah.. why not just create an account? but I suppose I could give someone else from my discord the task of updating the thread, if I find out how to share editing privileges on a forum thread. I may also just create a new thread if nothing works
It's a personal thing, I'm not a fan of using discord outside of friend contacts.

Yeah, the thing about the report button people tend not to realize is it's a "call a mod" button; not just for reporting trouble but when you need some kind moderator action of any kind.
If not that, I don't think anyone would be against making a new thread, depends if you want to keep these 60 pages of Sacred Tools history or not in 1 mod.
obviously though, this is for after the big update drops, so it's not a big concern atm.

also I am on Discord 18 hours a day so yeah..
Now that's a full time job, a little too much. But I guess that's a price of popularity eh?

Unit One

Staff member
how do I ask them to change it? people told me to report my own thread which seems kinda odd... also I am on Discord 18 hours a day so yeah.. why not just create an account? but I suppose I could give someone else from my discord the task of updating the thread, if I find out how to share editing privileges on a forum thread. I may also just create a new thread if nothing works
The people that told you to use the Report function on the first post are correct, as is CaptainRussia. :) And like he mentioned, the Report feature isn’t only for things that might need a moderator’s warning, but things like thread name changes, duplicate threads, moving a thread, etc can all go through the report system.

Please don’t create a new thread though. If the name of the mod is changing it doesn’t need a new thread, just a title change.

Dan Yami

Plantera
The people that told you to use the Report function on the first post are correct, as is CaptainRussia. :) And like he mentioned, the Report feature isn’t only for things that might need a moderator’s warning, but things like thread name changes, duplicate threads, moving a thread, etc can all go through the report system.

Please don’t create a new thread though. If the name of the mod is changing it doesn’t need a new thread, just a title change.
very well then, will do once the update drops

Kefke

Steampunker
Crazy idea, but I would personally find it funny if instead of it always being Nuba, whichever Lunarian you defeated first was the one to get kicked out. Same stuff, just different lines and appearance depending on which one.

Ryeun

Official Terrarian
What about the OTHER biome? Not Flame-Razed Forest. Also how crazy hard will Erazor be? I bet I will fail lots of times.

Dan Yami

Plantera
Crazy idea, but I would personally find it funny if instead of it always being Nuba, whichever Lunarian you defeated first was the one to get kicked out. Same stuff, just different lines and appearance depending on which one.
Bout that... We gotta fix the lore in an update after 1.1

What about the OTHER biome? Not Flame-Razed Forest. Also how crazy hard will Erazor be? I bet I will fail lots of times.
Frostmourn Tundra is gonna take a looooong time, and I won't spoil Erazor :v

Ryeun

Official Terrarian
Who's the other 2 bosses? The 3rd that unnused boss spawnable with CheatSheet or Hero's Mod?

Dan Yami

Plantera
Wasn't it called Permafrost forest or something in the past?
love the music theme it had though
it had a development name which I forgot, and it was bad anyways

Who's the other 2 bosses? The 3rd that unnused boss spawnable with CheatSheet or Hero's Mod?
We have shown silhouettes of the 2 unrevealed bosses in the #spoilers-updates channel. Also don't talk about unobtainable content please

Actually, it was originally called the Deepfreeze. We made the decision to change the name to the Frostmourne Tundra... a few months back, methinks.
*gets sued by Blizzard Entertainment*

hope the music isn't changing thou, I really enjoyed the theme (I mean you even had music boxes for it in the mod!)

Dan Yami

Plantera
If that happens, they can just change it to "Frostborne Tundra". Easy fix. (What's that? They have that one too? Wellp...)
And I agree that the music for it is really nice. Arguably the best non-LCS/DMD track in Terraria modding.
never heard of blizzard having anything with that name, but anyways there's this

Top Bottom