tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

By the by.
Screenshot_20190423-202920_Discord.jpg

I am happy to announce that after 13 long months, the long awaited 1.1 update for Shadows of Abaddon is finally out! And with this update, the old name of the mod dies out, along with Noiseboi. Update is out on dropbox only for the time being: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wwvfhdgvnnx8kr/SacredTools.tmod?dl=1 Will be out on the browser soon. Here's the changelog too: 1.1
-The SoA dev team

Yes, very epic!
The timing was perfect! I can plug this into my next play through!
ooohhhh, mysterious Zalgo text boss!

Btw I'm not seeing the WIP permafreeze (or whatever it's called now) boss, was that renamed or scraped?

"The content mod known for NOT being a tool expansion and with no space"
10/10

Despite the name change, I'm still seeing Sacredtools in alot of places, makes sense, we need that so people know what mod this used to be and the legacy can live on!

Is there any particular place to view the patch notes to see what all gets added in when it gets an update?
Not usually a patch notes type of guy, but this is a pretty big mod that I have already done a lot of stuff with. Just curious what changes happened :)

Is there any particular place to view the patch notes to see what all gets added in when it gets an update?
Not usually a patch notes type of guy, but this is a pretty big mod that I have already done a lot of stuff with. Just curious what changes happened :)
Yes, look on the previous page, there's a wiki page for the update.
However the pages for the items and npcs don't exist yet, but you can get a general idea of what's added

Ah, kinda like the Thorium wiki page for version updates? (Version History)
yeah
I am happy to announce that after 13 long months, the long awaited 1.1 update for Shadows of Abaddon is finally out! And with this update, the old name of the mod dies out, along with Noiseboi. Update is out on dropbox only for the time being: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wwvfhdgvnnx8kr/SacredTools.tmod?dl=1 Will be out on the browser soon. Here's the changelog too: 1.1
-The SoA dev team
here

The new boss - The Decree in battle is more likely to appear underground. Only for the fifth time he appeared on the surface, but again far from the arena. And even on the surface, he managed to get stuck, which turned him into a fixed target.
0c00c3b3acc7492d5fddeef82f584001-full.png

Really can't wait for the wiki to get updated ^^;
While starting a new world in essentially creative mode just to get a fancy house set up off the get go I found rather interesting new stuff.
Like the Sigil of the Death Seraph. Among other things XD
Gotta love finding things by pure accident while using Cheat Sheet!

Back
Top Bottom