-Changed AI for some Bosses
-Resprited TONS of items
-Renamed a few items
-Balanced a few items
-Lunarians change after beating them for the first time

Even the ugly Cryodite armor was resprited! ^-^
View attachment 145087
Here are all the resprited Items:
View attachment 145088 View attachment 145089 View attachment 145090 View attachment 145091 View attachment 145092 View attachment 145093 View attachment 145094 View attachment 145095 View attachment 145096 View attachment 145097 View attachment 145098 View attachment 145099 View attachment 145100 View attachment 145101 View attachment 145102 View attachment 145103 View attachment 145104 View attachment 145105 View attachment 145106
More coming soon....

P.S: Abaddon is broken, will be fixed tomorrow
Resprite the Erazor Scythe, it looks hideous. No offense.
[doublepost=1477350065,1477349963][/doublepost]Oh and both Harpy Queens..they don't really fit Terraria's style and look too simple to look good. Just a suggestion.

Resprite the Erazor Scythe, it looks hideous. No offense.
[doublepost=1477350065,1477349963][/doublepost]Oh and both Harpy Queens..they don't really fit Terraria's style and look too simple to look good. Just a suggestion.
Tools, Weapons and Tiles are next, the both harpies are just for weapons and wat do u mean with doesnt fit terrarias style?

Tools, Weapons and Tiles are next, the both harpies are just for weapons and wat do u mean with doesnt fit terrarias style?
I don't know how to put it...let me put a comparison of a regular harpy and the queen.
Harpy.png
vs
index.php
I think it's the shading and look of the bottom part of the queen. Oh, and the hairstyle and color scheme.

You're going to have to put a manual update link for 0.22.1 because, apparently, the Mod Browser says it's "under heavy load" because it likes to be a b:red:. :mad:

Edit: It work now. Finally. :sigh:

Last edited:
Interesting mod. Many bosses, but where i can see boss progression?
ill add it later, its like this with only my bosses:

PreHM:
Grand Harpy

HM:
Harpy Queen Raynare
Abaddon
Flare Serpent
Lunarians
[doublepost=1477381258,1477381200][/doublepost]
I don't know how to put it...let me put a comparison of a regular harpy and the queen.
Harpy.png
vs
index.php
I think it's the shading and look of the bottom part of the queen. Oh, and the hairstyle and color scheme.
Ill see wat i can do

It does have a use, though. Holding it and right clicking it on the cube item (forgot name :() uses it. Unfortunately, nothing happens, so he may be right.

Hey, really nice mod keep it up, but i don't seem to find on any website how to summon the grand harpy i would like to challenge myself a bit.
12 Feathers, 12 Sunplate Blocks at a Sky Mill craft the feather talisman which is used to summon the Grand Harpy at night, note that this thread is OUTDATED and we will start creating a wiki

12 Feathers, 12 Sunplate Blocks at a Sky Mill craft the feather talisman which is used to summon the Grand Harpy at night, note that this thread is OUTDATED and we will start creating a wiki

Yes for that part i already have the talisman i just need to know where do i summon it in the sky, space ? To be precise which biome it needs to be summon ?

Yes for that part i already have the talisman i just need to know where do i summon it in the sky, space ? To be precise which biome it needs to be summon ?
Anywhere u want
[doublepost=1477505229,1477505112][/doublepost]
It does have a use, though. Holding it and right clicking it on the cube item (forgot name :() uses it. Unfortunately, nothing happens, so he may be right.
Have u seen the SacredTools support banners yet??

NEW UPDATE!!!!
Version 0.22.2 - Unstable is Out!
Available both in the Mod Browser and on the Thread.

Changelog:
-Fixed Abaddons behaviour (sounds not included)
-Lunarians should be working correctly now (excluding gore)
-Added a new NPC
-Broke the NPC (spritesheet is broken, ugh)
-Resprited many items
-Removed unneeded items (if u used them and want em back, request it)

List of Resprited Items:
PandolarPotion.png
ChlorophyteJavelin.png
CobaltJavelin.png
DarkEnergyLance.png
DecionSpear.png
DesertStaff.png
Eredhun.png
Featherbook.png
FrostBeam.png
GoldJavelin.png
GrassJavelin.png
HallowedBook.png
HarpyStaff.png
Hellebarde.png
Marbas.png
MidnightBlade.png
MoonEdgedPandolarra.png
MythrilJavelin.png
NovaPandolarra.png
OrichalcumJavelin.png
PalladiumJavelin.png
Pandolance.png
NovaWings.png
OblivionForgeItem.png
PandolarWings.png

[doublepost=1477518008,1477517432][/doublepost]Im having fun with Cryodite and the Sandnadoes ^-^
Capture 2016-10-26 23_38_42.png

Back
Top Bottom