tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Dan Yami

Wall of Flesh
Logo.png

(formerly known as SacredTools, the content mod known for NOT being a tool expansion)

"Night falls. Light fades. Darkness rises. A malignant spirit of dark origin has reawakened. For reasons unknown, he clawed open a rift in spacetime, dragging beings from another world into yours.

The spirit, referred to by the local Terrarians as 'Abaddon', threatens to bring ruin to both your world, the world beyond the rifts, and the entire universe should he not be stopped.

Seek out the lost Syrusians, free them of Abaddon's dark influence, and regroup, for the battles in your world are but the start of the war in his, Syrus.

You begin your quest in the frozen wastes of the terrarian Tundra, in the wreck of a crashed ship.

Go forth, and may the spirits guide you.
"

CURRENT MOD VERSION:
Version 1.2.003b - "(The True Mode Overhaul - Public Beta 3 Hotfix 1)" v2023.10.3.0 (December Stable)
Available on the the Official SoA Discord

Shadows of Abaddon Discord:
Join the Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools) Discord Server!

Shadows of Abaddon Wiki:
Shadows of Abaddon Mod Wiki

--== IMPORTANT INFO ==--
As always, we are still looking for spriters and animators who can help bring our ideas to life, join the discord to apply!
More help will get progress done quicker and update times will be shorter

Shadows of Abaddon is inspired by SoTR (Soul of Two Realms), a story by the creator of this very mod.
The story of the mod is essentially an alternative version of Arc 5 of SoTR, and offers a lot of lore dumps next to the main story.

The mod currently adds over 800 items, 11 bosses, 1 biome generated on world creation known as the "Empress Den", one biome generated upon the defeat of Abaddon known as the "Cinder Forest", a shrine structure and a couple new ores appearing throughout the game.

SacredTools.png

(These are 1.3 versions, you can find the 1.4 Nihilus beta on the Discord)
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
[Dropbox] Version 1.1.1.4 (TML 0.11.7.1)
[GitHub] Version 1.1.1.4 (TML 0.11.7.1)

Last edited:
Good looking mod you have here! I am happy to sprite for you if you need any help. By the way, see some PRETTY overpowered weapons there, so while we are at it, why not add another one? Private message me for the idea.

The grinding for Oblivion bars is generally boring (I ended up hacking it the last bits to craft the summon for Erazor) You need 5 shards for a single bar and you need 20 bars to make some basic items. I don't know if it's just me, but I think you should make it drop in bigger quantities or reduce the amount of shards required for a bar.

Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sacredtools-a-mod-filled-with-magical-pandolar-weapons.46605/][img]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/capture-2016-07-13-18_23_50-png.127118/[/img]
[/url]
For than i can go in your mod without research. If picture is not functionnal, use your picture (who is not the same).

oh i just realised i said Sources and not Browser, my bad! ^-^
also, i would like to have some spriters, youre in my friend ;D

also the Oblivion Bars, you might be unlucky with the drops, try to farm them from Solar Eclipses, if you still think the droprate is too low ill change it to 2-4 ^-^

oh i just realised i said Sources and not Browser, my bad! ^-^
also, i would like to have some spriters, youre in my friend ;D

also the Oblivion Bars, you might be unlucky with the drops, try to farm them from Solar Eclipses, if you still think the droprate is too low ill change it to 2-4 ^-^
That's what I did, and I should also point out that in the dark (most of the time you will get them) they are nearly impossible to see. I also tried altars, which would have worked fine if the wraiths actually came up to where I was :D
And, instead of changing droprate, could you change the required shards to craft from 5 to 4? Y'know, if you want to

arghhhh....
just wasted a day by getting tons of errors with the pre-hardmode javelins...
i guess i have to add them in a later update...
i just dont know WHY there are errors... ._.

Sounds cool! Mind linking my terraria video in this thread post when I use it in my series? It would help a lot! Like some ppl said, a few sprites need work. But nothing a few resprites can't fix.

Sounds cool! Mind linking my terraria video in this thread post when I use it in my series? It would help a lot! Like some ppl said, a few sprites need work. But nothing a few resprites can't fix.
of course ill link your video! whats the link? (also, if u fight the new boss i made in HARDCORE, you will definetey die, just sayin)

NEW UPDATE!!!!! 0.14 IS OUT!!!!!
and we are getting close to 1.0, just need to add some more items and we are set, have fun with the new update!!!
^-^ (i hope someone records this, i spend much time on this)

of course ill link your video! whats the link? (also, if u fight the new boss i made in HARDCORE, you will definetey die, just sayin)
K, I'll take massssssive prep lol. And I haven't used your mod yet in a vid. I'm gonna record episode 4 tomorrow or the next day. Episode 3 was recorded before u asked me to use your mod so it's not in episode 3 which will come out later today. But here's the link to my channel so you can watch for episode 4 to come out (which will guaranteed have your mod in it):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHw96dcaMpZy69LxCVqkHzA

I think this mod has some potential. Keep it up! (Also if you need a spriter, I might be able to help in my spare time.)
NEW UPDATE!!!!! 0.14 IS OUT!!!!!
and we are getting close to 1.0, just need to add some more items and we are set, have fun with the new update!!!
^-^ (i hope someone records this, i spend much time on this)
Also what does the update add?

Back
Top Bottom