tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

K, I'll take massssssive prep lol. And I haven't used your mod yet in a vid. I'm gonna record episode 4 tomorrow or the next day. Episode 3 was recorded before u asked me to use your mod so it's not in episode 3 which will come out later today. But here's the link to my channel so you can watch for episode 4 to come out (which will guaranteed have your mod in it):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHw96dcaMpZy69LxCVqkHzA

I think this mod has some potential. Keep it up! (Also if you need a spriter, I might be able to help in my spare time.)

Also what does the update add?
3 new bosses, some new items and bugfixes ;)

First thing I have to say is:
How do you get the magical snow? Because I love yoyos and will definitely be making that yoyo.
Second:
The first one I noticed was the flare serpent is just a recolor of the bone serpent. Normally when making a mod you wanna avoid recolors.
Third:
Some of the sprites lack a little bit of... depth, I guess you could say. Also some lack shading.

If you want some resprites I could help, but it would have to be on my terms as far as when I resprite them since my yt channel and all takes a lot to keep up with. I could even feature speed-sprites on my yt channel of respriting some of your sprites if you want. Anyway I love this mod, but where's the download? (Maybe i'm just blind.) But my mod browser's broken so I need a direct link, preferably mediafire or dropbox, but anything will do.

magical snow is purchased from the Pandolar trader, theres a item now which spawns him if he decides not to show up, and the Serpent isnt only a recolor, i tweaked it a lot, its becus i like the look of Bone Serpents ^-^
and ill put the mod on here now, cant wait for the lets play! ^-^

Okay sweet! What about me trying some shading respected? I was gonna record rn and I wanna record a spriting vid. But I wanted to ask if you were okay with me trying some respected.

u can try to resprite some stuff, if theyare cool i will add em as NEW stuff, if they are REALLY cool i will replace the old ones ;D

download link now on the thread!
^-^
also, the item to summon the Pandolar Trader is made using Fallen Stars, Snow and Ice

Idk, I'm editing a speed build rn. And I still have to record the next episode and then edit, which will take a good three to four hours or more. So either tomorrow or possibly today if I work my :red: off all day (which I probly won't do XD).

Looks like a really good mod! I'll probably use this mod in my next warrior play through? :)
[doublepost=1470860955,1470860856][/doublepost]Which I will probably record. I'll probably combine it with other cool mods, but the downside is the Fargo mod. I loved it as I could buy summoner boss items, without having to farm for ages. XD

ok after some testing i noticed that Fargos Mutant mod only SOMETIMES messes up SacredTools, idk why, i have NO IDEA why...
need further testing, u can try if both mods work for you... also: use melee against the Flare Serpent, or Yoyo, he shoots so many projectiles that throwing, shooting, and summons may cause MASSIVE lag, or im just gonna delay his shooting again...

Back
Top Bottom