tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Ayyy nice. Also sorry. I might not upload for a few days cuz of steam technical difficulties. I'm gonna contact steam support right now and see what they say.

Nice! Can't wait to see the new biome. Don't increase the spawn rate though like the crystal mod. Cause I don't want to fight FREAKIN 5 MIMCS at the same time.

That could cause A LOT of conflicts. Like a lot. It depends where it generates. So maybe don't worry about biomes for now, and focus on enemies, or bosses. Whatever floats your boat.

new update! 0.15!
the biome is now its own thing (doesnt spawn naturally)
Flare Serpent is broken (will HOPEFULLY be fixed soon) -DONT SPAWN HIM!!

YAY!! I'm in the mod! I've always waited for my race to be realized by such a primitive race (jk, you guys have Netflix) Kashùhrs!! :)

How to get the guy who sells Magical snow? what item
[doublepost=1471228818,1471228405][/doublepost]Btw awesome mod ifigured it out

Just 100% remaking (in not even realy good) an Starbound Sword isnt is realy Creative

Unbenannt1.PNG

Just 100% remaking (in not even realy good) an Starbound Sword isnt is realy Creative

View attachment 137249
the sword is kewl thats why, and do u even know what a REFERENCE is??
[doublepost=1473275279,1473275228][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE!!!! 0.17!!!!!
added some Flarium Furniture, Items, Flare Serpent is fixed (but lost his drops for now) and defeating him spawns a new ore!!!
[doublepost=1473275301][/doublepost]omg i hate double posts -.-

sorry man. my pc is sooooo bad 4 recording. also back to school... :/ is there a way to record on windows 10 without obs?

Oh good so you at least have someone recording for you. I felt kinda bad about ditching terraria vids, but tbh they take like 5 hours to make a full episode and I don't have that time now that school started.

does anyone know how to remove that ugly "attached files" thing?? it makes the post look not so good

the sword is kewl thats why, and do u even know what a REFERENCE is??
[doublepost=1473275279,1473275228][/doublepost]NEW UPDATE!!!! 0.17!!!!!
added some Flarium Furniture, Items, Flare Serpent is fixed (but lost his drops for now) and defeating him spawns a new ore!!!
[doublepost=1473275301][/doublepost]omg i hate double posts -.-
Bit late, but I think what he meant was that even if it was meant to be a reference, taking the exact Sprite of a weapon comes of as somewhat rushed/lazy. Even references should be unique!
Also, that shadow boss reminds me of one of the Ragnarök bosses, not sure which one :p

Bit late, but I think what he meant was that even if it was meant to be a reference, taking the exact Sprite of a weapon comes of as somewhat rushed/lazy. Even references should be unique!
Also, that shadow boss reminds me of one of the Ragnarök bosses, not sure which one :p
dude, thats not the actual sprite, the actual sprite wouldnt even work, and the resprite for Erazor was indeed inspired by Ragnarok, cuz they look kewl

NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.18
added some more items, Flare Serpent now has a second phase and is immune to the LAST PRISM, he drops items again and al bosses have masks now, this is the first part of this update, next half ill start working on tomorrow, seeya then, and have fun!!!

(The Serpents strength has been buffed by 400% or something)

Back
Top Bottom