tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I Reaaaally need an update to support the latest TModloader ;-;
This mod is really nice but it's the only mod that only works with an outdated modloader

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
0.18.1 adds the 4 Boss Trophies (One of them is different from all the other Trophies)
and is now compatible with the Newest tmodloader version
the Flarium Fountain now gives a buff that adds 50% crit chance
this is the second part of this update, last part will be worked on this week.
(and Erazor was renamed to Oblivion Shade and he has an own Boss Theme now)

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!! 0.18.2
Serpent is now EVEN harder and yee... has an own Music now!!! ^-^ thanks to @Serial Dreemurr
sadly the mod is too big and u have to download it from thr THREAD till i get another file size expansion right on the Mod Browser.
have fun getting slain XD

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!! 0.18.2
Serpent is now EVEN harder and yee... has an own Music now!!! ^-^ thanks to @Serial Dreemurr
sadly the mod is too big and u have to download it from thr THREAD till i get another file size expansion right on the Mod Browser.
have fun getting slain XD
Why doesn't anyone one download it I was playing a new world with this mod then I updated terraria so the mod didn't work and I waited without playing till the mod updated just to play it

uhhh i dont rly know what you mean?? also its on the mod browser now ^.^
I mean I made a new world in terraria to play in it and I was using your mod then when I updated to terraria 1.3.3.2 your mod didn't work so I waited and didn't play in that world until your mod updated just to play it

if u wonder whats gonna get added in the next update, heres a Pic of it:

Attachments

• SerpentMountGIF.gif
    SerpentMountGIF.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom