tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Could you change the moon emblem, so that it spawn pillars stronger than the regular ones. Then a super boss.
Because I didn't like it. :(

#TEST update

and also im still trying to figure out how events work, this has a high chance of staying a normal boss battle, but the next boss will be different

#TEST update

and also im still trying to figure out how events work, this has a high chance of staying a normal boss battle, but the next boss will be different
How about when you know to make events work you can make an event occur when you use the moon emblem then the bosses spawn.

i will, but first!
have this spoiler
Imported piskel (16).gif

i will, but first!
have this spoiler
View attachment 143930
Ok sprite, it looks like a stardust celestial monster.
Also I prefer a Abbadon's older Sprite, which is similar to RagnarÖk.
[doublepost=1476471303,1476471134][/doublepost]Maybe you could help with Decimation with sprites and coding. Because if you didn't know that mod will most likely always be my favorite mod. :)

1: i had to resprite Abaddon cuz many ppl didnt like it (myself aswell) even DivermanSam said he doesnt like it, and it looks better now (will be animated and shaded soon dont worry)
2: idk... those sprites need a lot of work tho.... especially the weapons and the Black Destroyer... 1x1 pixels is UNACCEPTABLE

1: i had to resprite Abaddon cuz many ppl didnt like it (myself aswell) even DivermanSam said he doesnt like it, and it looks better now (will be animated and shaded soon dont worry)
2: idk... those sprites need a lot of work tho.... especially the weapons and the Black Destroyer... 1x1 pixels is UNACCEPTABLE
At least help.
Also at least make Abbadon more bulky.
Also it's NOT Black Destroyer, it's Decimator of Reality.

ANOTHER UNSTABLE UPDATE!!!!
-Nerfed all content Post Flare Serpent
-Balanced Items
-Added many new items
-Balanced the Lunarians

have fun!
but dont do much with this update, its HIGHLY unstable (u can do stuff until u defeat the Flare Serpent, everything after him is highly WIP)

Version 0.22.0 - Unstable is out!

Reworked Lunarians AI

not rly much (yes i fudged up the version number...)
Download available in the Mod Browser
Soon available on the Thread

One is an nebula lunarian, no doubt about that. Second is an Onyx blaster upgrade. The Third is an Flare biome, with you drinking the new Supreme Healing Potion which heals 9000 Health.

Back
Top Bottom