tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

wut, I dont understand
I found out the issue. I have tw o different versions of terraria. I bought both. Gog and steam. Gog is downgraded. when I went to finallllly play the newly updated terraria, your mod wasn't able to download. at that point my head was pounding with instructions. Husband said can't touch other worlds. can't open other game. had to separate them. That's all. lots of information coming to me at once. I ended up downloading your file, doing the opening source and got it updated. Thank you for replying, though!! :)

I found out the issue. I have tw o different versions of terraria. I bought both. Gog and steam. Gog is downgraded. when I went to finallllly play the newly updated terraria, your mod wasn't able to download. at that point my head was pounding with instructions. Husband said can't touch other worlds. can't open other game. had to separate them. That's all. lots of information coming to me at once. I ended up downloading your file, doing the opening source and got it updated. Thank you for replying, though!! :)
ok then, im glad you got it working ^-^

So... I got a multiplayer server runnin with the newest version an whatnot... and I've found that the pandolar's items that he sells have not changed despite the bosses we have killed. At that, I tested the issue in singleplayer with no issues at hand. Summoned the pandolar, killed up to the third boss and his items were available to buy afterwards. This does not occur in multiplayer, so I brought the item to spread the flame biome per say to the multiplayer world, and we crafted the item to summon the flare serpent. However, the item is used and the boss has not spawned. Any help would be appreciated here :D

Update 0.23.2 is out!
it adds the Emperor's Scepter and the Sunbender.
Also: the Deepfreeze music was changed. -made by Skyre
Ill be working on the Deepfreeze now, seeya next update my friends!

(Currently only on the thread, Browser is broken again .-.)

EDIT: ITS FINALLY ON THERE YUSSSS

Last edited:
uhhhhh
You mean the music names?
Whoops, made Mistakes. I just found a song for the bosses on the Wiki so nevermind
[doublepost=1484345959,1484345569][/doublepost]Also, I gonna record the ScaredTools Mod Showcase but if you don't want me to showcase it then that's fine, I'm positive :)

Whoops, made Mistakes. I just found a song for the bosses on the Wiki so nevermind
[doublepost=1484345959,1484345569][/doublepost]Also, I gonna record the ScaredTools Mod Showcase but if you don't want me to showcase it then that's fine, I'm positive :)
showcases are always good! ^-^

Please help! I beat some bosses in a world that was NON-EXPERT but they dropped treasure bags...well happens for ALL my mods...do you think it's my computer?
[doublepost=1485064239,1485064174][/doublepost]
Where do i get souls of tide?
From Aquais, the waning tide...he's part of the Ragnarok! :)

Back
Top Bottom