tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

How do you aquire Crystalline lunar bars? they dont seem to have a recipe (recipe browser) so they must be a drop right? what drops them?

Edit: found out that Nuba sells them

Last edited:
Also when Nuba moves in shes invisable and doesnt show up on the housing list. Cant interact with her either, only reason i knew she was there was because someone threw a party and there was confetti flying out of nowhere in one of the rooms and shes constantly making a "squish" noise like a slime being damaged. Had to kill her with the npc blade from fargos and turn her into a vending machine just to interact with her

Edit: where do you get infusion crstals from? Need one to buy the lunatic altar

Last edited:
Also when Nuba moves in shes invisable and doesnt show up on the housing list. Cant interact with her either, only reason i knew she was there was because someone threw a party and there was confetti flying out of nowhere in one of the rooms and shes constantly making a "squish" noise like a slime being damaged. Had to kill her with the npc blade from fargos and turn her into a vending machine just to interact with her

Edit: where do you get infusion crstals from? Need one to buy the lunatic altar
1: Multiplayer Glitch, working on fixing it
2: Mysterious Gem turns into the Infusion Crystal after being used when the Lunarians are defeated

What is the boss song of harpy queen called so i can find it from YouTube maybe? Or somewhere in internet, it's pretty neat and i kinda wanna download it.

What is the boss song of harpy queen called so i can find it from YouTube maybe? Or somewhere in internet, it's pretty neat and i kinda wanna download it.
The track is called "Queen's Dawn" and is a custom made track. You'll find it in soundcloud, I think.

the vials of fiery blood are not dropping for me, i used Hero's Mod to get them and they don't even show up there. any help?

Good News everyone! Im almost done Fixing multiplayer bugs!
There are only two bugs left to fix!
Would be nice to join the discord so you can get News earlier, im online most of the time!

Wish me luck! hopefully this patch will release today

btw, if u care... the bugs are the following:
Flarium Sigil, Forged Fury sync issue
Novaniel's invincibility doesnt work in multiplayer

Now only Novaniel's invincibility is glitched. GONNA FIX EM

Also I added a new sword and changed the Nyanmere again...

Back
Top Bottom