tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

The yoyo bug is common when your attack speed goes beyond a certain point, making them unusable. I've had Tremor for a long time so I highly doubt it is because of that.
thanks for letting me know! I'll keep this in mind for future yoyo playthroughs. As for the melee bug, i havent encountered it since i disabled tremor, perhaps its another mod that interferes with tremor or vice versa, im not entirely sure. I'll do some more digging around . :happy:

Hotfix is out, expect the 0.10 update to arrive this week.
Changelog is on the wiki but I wont give a link becuz its not that important, just some lil mistakes I made were corrected.
Have fun!

0.10 patch is up on the thread, couldnt upload it to the browser as its under heavy load rn, check back later!
Development will now continue.

0.10 patch is up on the thread, couldnt upload it to the browser as its under heavy load rn, check back later!
Development will now continue.
dont even bother RexodinoLP, the problem persist for big mods apparently (calamity and tremor for the momment) so the best course of action is put the file on the first page of the thread, believe me even today when I try to install those mods through the browser the heavy load server still appears.

dont even bother RexodinoLP, the problem persist for big mods apparently (calamity and tremor for the momment) so the best course of action is put the file on the first page of the thread, believe me even today when I try to install those mods through the browser the heavy load server still appears.
Call me Dan, I already thought about nolonger using this name and using my new name, which sounds WAY better

Has this mode any throwing weapons? (I am going to play by throwing class)
Yes, this mod supports the throwing class by adding javelins and other thrown weapons into hardmode, theres new fragments for it and it also goes post Moon Lord

Hi, this could be a really noob question but I've just downloaded the tmod file for TML 0.10 and the problem now is, I don't know where to put the file into to get it to work.

Critical hit bonuses dont apply harpy dazes , maybe other weps but have only those
It makes them pretty useless cuz i have crit boost to almsot 100%

OK it doesnt apply to any weapon as it seems , which is terrible , it makes them SO USELESS , fix pls.

*The feel when you have a throwing crit modifer of +63% and your brand new hallowed decapitator has 4%* :((((((((((((((((

Last edited:
Really now , it ISNT JSUT VISUAL , its real man , i have this :
851f7051f20e5bd4d1ca48124d2b06a7.png

So i WOULD KNOW if it was just a visual , would be GREAT if you could fix ASAP

Altho maybe it is just a visual and am unlucky AF :/ Will try getting 100% INCREASE and then iwill tell u , or at least 85% :D But still , i think it really isnt just visual cuz around 80% crit chance would crit MUCH more than it does

EDIT: Just found out the harpy things do that too , so it probs ALL throwing weapons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom