tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Oohhh someone reads the lore :3

Yeah, I can't help but be an absolute nerd for this stuff. Everytime I play a game or read a book, I always want to learn as much as possible about the world. Plus, reciting lore at proper moments makes me seem cool.also nuba best girl

Yeah, I can't help but be an absolute nerd for this stuff. Everytime I play a game or read a book, I always want to learn as much as possible about the world. Plus, reciting lore at proper moments makes me seem cool.also nuba best girl
everyone loves Nuba

The boss one
[doublepost=1500639117,1500639098][/doublepost]Let me go find it
[doublepost=1500639196][/doublepost]Look at page 31 the last message
[doublepost=1500639315][/doublepost]Or I'll just make it easier and post it here again.Hey I'm new here and I've seen and liked your modit is awesome and could possibly be the greatestmod out there if it isn't already But this is a bosssuggestion that I would like to see: The Demizer, A reaper like Entity that is the size of The eye ofCthulhu He summons Black flaming skulls at playersas his main attack and for his second attack he Throws his Sythe at the player and it returns to himhitting the player twice and can only be summoned by a demonic scroll can be crafted with 7 wood and5 ink at an anvil. If you would take that into consideration it would be great and he is a boss you can kill after you defeat the wall of flesh. Thx

Ya know, you can just make your signature like mine, then you can put as much as you want into it :V

Also, I might have revamped the Quasar weapons...
Quantum Breaker.gif

Hey, this could be really dumb but I can't seem to figure out a way to use the Pandolar Mun? It says it holds a 100 plat safely but I can't figure out how to convert it back into 100 plat. Could somebody help?

Hey, this could be really dumb but I can't seem to figure out a way to use the Pandolar Mun? It says it holds a 100 plat safely but I can't figure out how to convert it back into 100 plat. Could somebody help?
Sell it, next update u will be able to right click it, theres an integer limit glitch rn when selling stacks of mun, so be careful

Back
Top Bottom