tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hey guys. I've been having this error lately. When Sacred Tools is enabled and I place an object it says: Index out of bounds of the array in the chat. This only occurs sometimes. I checked the Logs.txt file and it says:

Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at Terraria.ModLoader.GlobalItem.Instance(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.ConsumeItem(Item item, Player player)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckWrapped(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Is this maybe because this mod isn't updated to the tmodloader v0.10.1.4?
No, this is something I've been tryibg to fix for months, it's most likely a Tmodloader bug

Well a sacred tool could be decorative if you put it in an item frame.
Relic (or Sacred) Tools will probably eventually be added, more than likely using the Ascencion Tablets the Relic Weapons use. The Decorationist, who sells furniture, would never sell tools. Also, mods and Item Frames do not work well period.

Relic (or Sacred) Tools will probably eventually be added, more than likely using the Ascencion Tablets the Relic Weapons use. The Decorationist, who sells furniture, would never sell tools. Also, mods and Item Frames do not work well period.

What about painting tools? Right now there's only the basic set from the Painter, and Spectral...for some reason. Oh, and the Paint Sprayer, which could only really be upgraded by adding configurable modes (ability to toggle Furniture, Walls, and Blocks) or maybe use ammo slots so you can set different colours for different things, instead of always using the first paint in your inventory. Still, those kinds of tools, or construction-related accessories, would be fitting for the Decorationist (why not just "Decorator", though?).

5lcZola.png

I did a little fanart for this mod to show my support for it. Have some Lunarians~

I have a problem to report, every time I get Abbadon to 0 HP (well when he would be at 0) my game crashes. When I fight him I get no lag and I have a rather good computer. If I am doing something wrong than somebody tell me ut it happens every time.

I have a problem to report, every time I get Abbadon to 0 HP (well when he would be at 0) my game crashes. When I fight him I get no lag and I have a rather good computer. If I am doing something wrong than somebody tell me ut it happens every time.
The game is just trying to generate the Flame Razed Forest. Just wait one or two minutes, and the game will unfreeze.

Edit: hold on, the flame razed forest is suppose to spawn on the dungeon side right?

Last edited:
Edit: hold on, the flame razed forest is suppose to spawn on the dungeon side right?
That's what it's supposed to do, but it's glitched. It has already been fixed but the update is gonna take a while before we can release it :/

The freeze is caused by the Flame Razed Forest worldgen. We have heavily reduced the loading time (less than a second on my GTX 1050)

Back
Top Bottom