tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I keep having a problem where when I load into a world with Calamity and SOA enabled at the same time I can't move or do anything.

upload_2019-8-1_20-16-12.png

added this to the thread now, might stop people from bringing this up so much

wow! just wanted to say that I just got to the Harpy Queen fight and it was awesome! definitely my new favorite modded boss fight. I love this mod! it may not add any crazy new weapons but the bosses are really well made and have good music too.

wow! just wanted to say that I just got to the Harpy Queen fight and it was awesome! definitely my new favorite modded boss fight. I love this mod! it may not add any crazy new weapons but the bosses are really well made and have good music too.
that battle will be remade :v and there's way better stuff coming in the following boss battles

Theres a glitch ,if i have calamity and shadows of abaddon and you go in game you freeze instantly and cant do anything nor interect with anything Edit i read the post and i will download the later version

Not sure what has happened, but whenever I attempt to load this mod, i get the following error:
20190814142148_1.jpg

It was working not 1 hour before, then it just, broke. Can anyone help?
it's the same DAMN error people keep reporting on the discord UGH.
navigate to the ModLoader folder, to the config.json file and change support4k to true and support8k to false, if it doesn't work change support8k to true as well

Question: How do you make a projectile reflect other projectiles?

An example of this is a weapon called Casey

Just want to know

(This is Coding wise)

i downloaded it with tmodloader and it wont let me load "error loading "tmod.SacredTools\effects\exampleEffectDeath" this file was compiled for the hidef profile, and cannont be loaded

i downloaded it with tmodloader and it wont let me load "error loading "tmod.SacredTools\effects\exampleEffectDeath" this file was compiled for the hidef profile, and cannont be loaded
I wish for once 1-posts like you would just take the time to consider "hey, maybe this question has been awnsered before" and try looking back on the thread, I donno, a few posts maybe?

Oh wait your likely not going to revisit the forums and see this reply anyways, so wtf was even the point of asking?
But just to make sure you don't ask again, this:

it's the same DAMN error people keep reporting on the discord UGH.
navigate to the ModLoader folder, to the config.json file and change support4k to true and support8k to false, if it doesn't work change support8k to true as well

Back
Top Bottom