tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Ok, so i downloaded hero, saw the whole entire map. There isnt any signal of any flarium forest, your mod must have a bug, i had to use a clentaminator to spread it.
if the messages appeared then that means the biome and shards should've generated. Did your game crash after beating him? or did you leave the world?

Is there a way to remove the PumpFly and the PumpSlime or make them really rare? with terrariaoverhaul they come every autumn and set me and my houses on fire repeatedly...

Is there a way to remove the PumpFly and the PumpSlime or make them really rare? with terrariaoverhaul they come every autumn and set me and my houses on fire repeatedly...
Bad idea to play O v e r h a u l with anything else other than itself

Elienai, if you want to block some enemies from spawning you could use Cheat Sheet or Hamstars Nihilism Mod. Nihilism lets you block certain enemies
and items so that they don't spawn, its a great mod but needs to be customized per config to be of use for you, Cheat Sheet is much easier to use, which is
why i might recommend you to check this mod out. You dont need to use its Cheat Features like Item Browser, etc. (you can even disable them), but you can
easily use the NPC Browser to disable creatures you dont like. Just search for the ones you want to get rid off and right-click on them to disable them.
Personally, I don't use it to cheat at all, but its great for building and stuff, too. So no need to restart your playthrough, even though its not a good idea
to combine Overhaul with other mods, as its been said already. Hope that helps.

Oh, and Dan Yami : I don't post here regulary, and I never even posted here in this thread, but I've been using Sacred Tools / Shadows of Abaddon since a long time,
and I have to say, its by far the mod which advanced the most both in quality and size since its original release, and I played many. Keep up the good work! :D

Hi, I've been following the mod since I started experimenting with modding (Not long before Sacred Tools changed name to Shadows of Abaddon, in fact) but I've come across a frustrating issue that I think needs to be addressed, regarding the Flame-Razed Forest/Fiery Caves. Ember Rock (With glowing moss on it) isn't being clentaminated with the Cleansing Spray, despite saying that is should on the SOA Wiki. Plain old Thermal Rack *does* get converted back to stone, but that annoying Ember persists and on a Large world, it takes me hours just to trim the edges off of the biome with a Clentaminator, only to return later finding huge patches of Rack spread by single blocks of Ember that were hiding off-screen and didn't get clentaminated away like they're supposed to, and if Ember Rock is supposed to be cleansed the same as Thermal Rack, this is obviously a bug, and hopefully it can be fixed when the next update rolls around.

I've been making use of the Vein Miner mod to save time stripping out the individual blocks of Ember, but of course there's always a few that I miss, even when using Fargo's Mod to use the Map Reveal item AND Hero's Mod for the ability to teleport anywhere on the map at a time. Having to deal with un-cleansable Ember makes trying to 100% purify a world 120% more tedious. Any info regarding this bug would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I've been following the mod since I started experimenting with modding (Not long before Sacred Tools changed name to Shadows of Abaddon, in fact) but I've come across a frustrating issue that I think needs to be addressed, regarding the Flame-Razed Forest/Fiery Caves. Ember Rock (With glowing moss on it) isn't being clentaminated with the Cleansing Spray, despite saying that is should on the SOA Wiki. Plain old Thermal Rack *does* get converted back to stone, but that annoying Ember persists and on a Large world, it takes me hours just to trim the edges off of the biome with a Clentaminator, only to return later finding huge patches of Rack spread by single blocks of Ember that were hiding off-screen and didn't get clentaminated away like they're supposed to, and if Ember Rock is supposed to be cleansed the same as Thermal Rack, this is obviously a bug, and hopefully it can be fixed when the next update rolls around.

I've been making use of the Vein Miner mod to save time stripping out the individual blocks of Ember, but of course there's always a few that I miss, even when using Fargo's Mod to use the Map Reveal item AND Hero's Mod for the ability to teleport anywhere on the map at a time. Having to deal with un-cleansable Ember makes trying to 100% purify a world 120% more tedious. Any info regarding this bug would be appreciated, thanks.
We're aware of this bug; it'll most definetely be fixed in the next update.

We're aware of this bug; it'll most definetely be fixed in the next update.
In fact, it ALREADY IS fixed, we just can't get the update out as always

In fact, it ALREADY IS fixed, we just can't get the update out as always
Ah, great! Good to hear. I do have a small question in addition, is the Cleansing Spray *meant* to chew through so much ammo? I noticed that Green Solution generally uses 1-2 ammo if you tap the mouse button, but Cleansing Spray uses 5-6. I also note that it sprays 5 bursts per click. It sounds a bit nitpicky, I know, but it seems wasteful to use 5 bursts of spray when you're trying to snipe out those well-hidden single blocks. I do know that Ammo Reservation effects & set bonuses affect the Clentaminator, but I still feel it's worth asking about. Especially since the initial spread of Flame-Razed Forest/Fiery Caves after beating Abaddon is larger than the Evil/Hallow put together after beating WOF, AND it spreads just as fast, if not faster. Those few blocks I missed last time I purged the biome, in the time it took me to kill Supreme Calamitas twice for testing arena setups, they grew to the size of a crashed meteor. At least they're easier to see on the map that way, I guess.

Ah, great! Good to hear. I do have a small question in addition, is the Cleansing Spray *meant* to chew through so much ammo? I noticed that Green Solution generally uses 1-2 ammo if you tap the mouse button, but Cleansing Spray uses 5-6. I also note that it sprays 5 bursts per click. It sounds a bit nitpicky, I know, but it seems wasteful to use 5 bursts of spray when you're trying to snipe out those well-hidden single blocks. I do know that Ammo Reservation effects & set bonuses affect the Clentaminator, but I still feel it's worth asking about. Especially since the initial spread of Flame-Razed Forest/Fiery Caves after beating Abaddon is larger than the Evil/Hallow put together after beating WOF, AND it spreads just as fast, if not faster. Those few blocks I missed last time I purged the biome, in the time it took me to kill Supreme Calamitas twice for testing arena setups, they grew to the size of a crashed meteor. At least they're easier to see on the map that way, I guess.
Redcode, no idea how to fix it.
Also I will remove the spreading mechanic someday, but at the same time the biome will be even more important than it already is so purging it entirely might not be a good idea

Redcode, no idea how to fix it.
Also I will remove the spreading mechanic someday, but at the same time the biome will be even more important than it already is so purging it entirely might not be a good idea
I only purged the biome temporarily. What I like to do is Cheat Sheet + Hero's Mod in a test world to build a template of what I want to do in a modpack (Which I've been meaning to Let's Play with friends) so I have the challenge of building it from scratch in a fresh, clear backup of the template world. My current modpack test has 60+ NPCs and I like to give each one a different-themed house, PLUS I want a grandiose trophy hall in a cathedral-type fortress, hence why I prefer massive-sized worlds, and once I have all the buildings I want down, I can properly re-introduce the "Corrupting" biomes where it's more convenient.

Back
Top Bottom