tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hmm. Well sadly it crashes terarria even with no mods(for me)
even with no mods? bruh how

also you basically destroyed the biome now that you've entered the world without the mod enabled, so you can't fight her now without dying instantly

What is the deepfreeze? There is a solution called "frost solution" which spreads the "deepfreeze" but I can't find any information about it?

how do I get developer weapons like The Midnightblade and Ghrimoras Type-2? I tried opening the Dan Yami box you get from trading with the Cloaked Alchemist but it doesn't contain the developer weapons.

how do I get developer weapons like The Midnightblade and Ghrimoras Type-2? I tried opening the Dan Yami box you get from trading with the Cloaked Alchemist but it doesn't contain the developer weapons.
yeah dev weps are unobtainable as of 1.1.1, they are all really REALLY bad. I told Fargo about this months in advance, and he recently updated the mod but didn't implement that fix, which I don't understand

ohhh. I've been trying to get the Soul of Two Realms. You need the dev weapons but I guess it's impossible to get. Me and my friends are trying to get the Soul of Eternity

Awww D: So you can not get Fargo's "Force of Syrus"? Therefore you can not get Soul of Two Realms? That sucks. Might do my modded play-through without SoA for now. Sorry :(

Sadly, yes. But hey. I have an idea. When I get all ingredients for Soul of Eternity, I will disable SoA mod, make a new world because my main world will most likely get destroyed if I go in there without SoA mod, then craft the Soul of Eternity. Hopefully, it will work! Wish me luck please! :D

Awww D: So you can not get Fargo's "Force of Syrus"? Therefore you can not get Soul of Two Realms? That sucks. Might do my modded play-through without SoA for now. Sorry :(
Sadly, yes. But hey. I have an idea. When I get all ingredients for Soul of Eternity, I will disable SoA mod, make a new world because my main world will most likely get destroyed if I go in there without SoA mod, then craft the Soul of Eternity. Hopefully, it will work! Wish me luck please! :D
y'all could also just... use Hero's to get the dev weapons until Fargo removes them from the recipes

just use Hero's mod! Dan Yami told me about this and now I have the Soul of Two Realms! You should only get the developer weapons though. Try not to cheat with anything else. It is not fun when you do that. After you get the developer weapons, just turn off Hero's mod. :D

Yeah, i figured. Thank you for the idea. I will keep in the mod and obtain the Dev-Weapons the "cheaty" way when i defeat the Abaddon and get his Sealed Bags.

By the way. I do not know how much you care about wiki, but information there is therefore also outdated. Wiki still shows that you can obtain those weapons from Sealed Bags.

Yeah, i figured. Thank you for the idea. I will keep in the mod and obtain the Dev-Weapons the "cheaty" way when i defeat the Abaddon and get his Sealed Bags.

By the way. I do not know how much you care about wiki, but information there is therefore also outdated. Wiki still shows that you can obtain those weapons from Sealed Bags.
the wiki is dead byeah, we're way too small of a mod to have a team for that

Back
Top Bottom