tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

weird bug with piglin army making nether portals fall thru world, had to butcher them bcuz of that, also weapon sprite while riding on the skeleton chicken appears as if you were not on a mount
2nd one is just a minor visual bug so if it's not fixed i don't mind since it doesn't affect gamepl---- oh right it does since it changes position which projectiles fire from which can cause problems, so maybe get to fixing those two bugs :)

I am using: SoA, calamity, thorium, magic storage, cheat sheet (in case there is something that i can't resolve or got something that takes loads of grinding then crashing b4 it saves (happened with sirens heart for me)), furniture food and fun, chad's furniture mod, the balance mod, recipe browser, calamity mod music, joost, alchemistnpc, corru and crim npc aswell as veinminer OH and imksushi's mod, i might have forgotten about something but yeah, it might be with one mod that it's conflicting or it might just be my garbo laptop, but i've ordered a custom pc which should arrive on wednesday or thursday :D

Last edited:
I am using: SoA, calamity, thorium, magic storage, cheat sheet (in case there is something that i can't resolve or got something that takes loads of grinding then crashing b4 it saves (happened with sirens heart for me)), furniture food and fun, chad's furniture mod, the balance mod, recipe browser, calamity mod music, joost, alchemistnpc, corru and crim npc aswell as veinminer OH and imksushi's mod, i might have forgotten about something but yeah, it might be with one mod that it's conflicting or it might just be my garbo laptop, but i've ordered a custom pc which should arrive on wednesday or thursday :D
just copy the content of the enabled.json file

hey, the update won't work. It used to just stop when it reaches full progression but when the tModLoader dlc came out, it stops when it reaches full progression but it doesn't update the mod. 'm stuck on 1.1.1.1. I can't get 1.1.1.2 or 1.1.1.3. Is there a way to fix this?

hey, the update won't work. It used to just stop when it reaches full progression but when the tModLoader dlc came out, it stops when it reaches full progression but it doesn't update the mod. 'm stuck on 1.1.1.1. I can't get 1.1.1.2 or 1.1.1.3. Is there a way to fix this?
download em manually :v the links are there
Am I the only one experiencing the issue where TModLoader just doesn't implement the bosses?
did ya make sure you reloaded the mod

Version 1.1.1.4 is up on the browser and dropbox!
This is the last patch for the 1.3.5 version of Tmodloader. The next patch will be on Tmodloader 1.4, which will take a while.
Until that happens, we will focus on the True Mode Overhaul, stay tuned...

Changelog will be up on the wiki soon

So, I recently tried to fight Araneas, but for some reason the moment the fight started I got the debuff and my life drained out. I hadn't left the area, but it's keeping me from doing the fight. Is there a fix for this?
Also, I'm running on the version before the current one, because I can't update with the 64-bit version of TModLoader.
I didn't notice anything in the change logs about this and the rest of the mod seems to work fine.

So, I recently tried to fight Araneas, but for some reason the moment the fight started I got the debuff and my life drained out. I hadn't left the area, but it's keeping me from doing the fight. Is there a fix for this?
Also, I'm running on the version before the current one, because I can't update with the 64-bit version of TModLoader.
I didn't notice anything in the change logs about this and the rest of the mod seems to work fine.
you entered the world with the mod disabled once, destroying all of the mod's walls permanently, so your biome is broken.
Either generate a new world or replace the walls by hand (you can find them in HERO's mod, they're called "Weaver Wall")

Hi, I have an odd issue with the mod, where the damage values of SoA (v 1.1.1.4) items are all over the place. I started noticing unusually high damage when looking at my options for crafting weapons in Recipe Browser, and indeed when I checked said items on SoA wiki, values didn't match. It's a real shame because I'm otherwise loving the mod, but crafting many weapons from SoA would just ruin any challenge. Below are some examples:
1592594707107.png

Harpy Gun's listed damage on wiki is 20.

1592594808489.png

Tome should be 24 dmg as per wiki.

Now next one bugs me the most:
1592594918290.png
1592594963391.png

Duskshine is listed at 18 dmg on wiki, while Duskpalm should be at 21. Here it's almost reversed. Duskpalm should be an upgrade, but it's completely pointless in my game.

I have about +6% dmg total from accessories.

Mods I'm running along with SoA:
Thorium v1.6.3.5
WeaponOut lite
MaxStack Plus
WMITF?
No more tombs
Accessory slots+
Yet another boss health bar
Directional melee
Wing slot
Boss checklist
Magic storage
Recipe browser

Any idea what could be causing these odd values? Thanks

Hi, I have an odd issue with the mod, where the damage values of SoA (v 1.1.1.4) items are all over the place. I started noticing unusually high damage when looking at my options for crafting weapons in Recipe Browser, and indeed when I checked said items on SoA wiki, values didn't match. It's a real shame because I'm otherwise loving the mod, but crafting many weapons from SoA would just ruin any challenge. Below are some examples:
View attachment 279559
Harpy Gun's listed damage on wiki is 20.

View attachment 279560
Tome should be 24 dmg as per wiki.

Now next one bugs me the most:
View attachment 279561View attachment 279562

Duskshine is listed at 18 dmg on wiki, while Duskpalm should be at 21. Here it's almost reversed. Duskpalm should be an upgrade, but it's completely pointless in my game.

I have about +6% dmg total from accessories.

Mods I'm running along with SoA:
Thorium v1.6.3.5
WeaponOut lite
MaxStack Plus
WMITF?
No more tombs
Accessory slots+
Yet another boss health bar
Directional melee
Wing slot
Boss checklist
Magic storage
Recipe browser

Any idea what could be causing these odd values? Thanks
nah that's just our wiki being outdated as usual, we don't have that many helpers to update stuff as the values change, this is all intended (the upgrade dealing less base damage is because it fires bouncing projectiles that leave behind lingering projectiles, effectively increasing its DPS. It's not all about damage y'know)

I see, thanks for replying. Indeed it's not all about damage; I haven't considered other mechanics, just raw numbers.

Back
Top Bottom