tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

the latest patch screwed up chicken mount. ik you wanted to nerf it but fr why is it speed now 2-3 mph heck i can go faster by just walking now. it even falls slowly. legit cant use this mount anymore :~:

the latest patch screwed up chicken mount. ik you wanted to nerf it but fr why is it speed now 2-3 mph heck i can go faster by just walking now. it even falls slowly. legit cant use this mount anymore :~:
That wasn't me. I nerfed its horizontal speed to 61 and falling speed to 51.
Check your equipment and other mods

first of sorry if this is already known but i found a glitch where if you take off the scarf of undying flame while the effect is happening (the missile effect) it will glitch out and spawn hundreds of them.

Attachments

• unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
When the next update drops, can you please make it so that the maii blades from the asthraltite armor would deal actual damage AND inflict Soulburn to make it better when used with other mods and so it would actually be useful.

When the next update drops, can you please make it so that the maii blades from the asthraltite armor would deal actual damage AND inflict Soulburn to make it better when used with other mods and so it would actually be useful.
iirc Dan wanted to rework the Asthraltite armour setbonus a bit in general. He knows that the Maii blades are awful; 'specially since it's only even slightly useful for Mages.
aaaaaalso they wouldn't wanna balance around other mods in any regard. That's generally a very bad practice and makes balancing tedious and obnoxious.

iirc Dan wanted to rework the Asthraltite armour setbonus a bit in general. He knows that the Maii blades are awful; 'specially since it's only even slightly useful for Mages.
aaaaaalso they wouldn't wanna balance around other mods in any regard. That's generally a very bad practice and makes balancing tedious and obnoxious.
Byeah I am planning to rework the entire thing, and yes basically what Koop said

Can you pls buff the star scourge so that its damage is higher and it occasionally fires many projectiles in a ring, also I think that the stellar priest armor and several other items need to be buffed/reworked and maybe in the future you can include upgrades for the pillar fragment weapins using luminous energy, thanksQ

Can you pls buff the star scourge so that its damage is higher and it occasionally fires many projectiles in a ring, also I think that the stellar priest armor and several other items need to be buffed/reworked and maybe in the future you can include upgrades for the pillar fragment weapins using luminous energy, thanksQ
Thing is... we already have all that planned :vvvvvv we are rebalancing everything. The issue here is that our team is EXTREMELY small and slow, so updates tend to take a long time

That's okay, Dan! Can you also buff the Yata mirror and make the expert mode sibling weapons upgradeable with ascension tablets to become relic weapons?

Last edited:
That's okay, Dan! Can you also buff the Yata mirror and make the expert mode sibling weapons upgradeable with ascension tablets to become relic weapons?
Will prolly rework the Yata Mirror, and with the sibling weps... don't think I'll make relics of all of em but I have some ideas for a few of em

I decided to check out some Terraria mods for the first time, and I've got to say, Shadows of Abaddon is amazing.
But I added the Fargo's Soul Mod DLC and the whole sha-bang and it kept crashing.
After troubleshooting, I figured out that the issue was compatibility with SoA and Calamity and that tModLoader is a few versions ahead. I checked the Discord and found that hotfix download but then it conflicted with Fargo's for the same reason.
I'm assuming some tModLoader updates just occurred or something and this it will be fixed soon but I figured I'd comment about this just in case.

I decided to check out some Terraria mods for the first time, and I've got to say, Shadows of Abaddon is amazing.
But I added the Fargo's Soul Mod DLC and the whole sha-bang and it kept crashing.
After troubleshooting, I figured out that the issue was compatibility with SoA and Calamity and that tModLoader is a few versions ahead. I checked the Discord and found that hotfix download but then it conflicted with Fargo's for the same reason.
I'm assuming some tModLoader updates just occurred or something and this it will be fixed soon but I figured I'd comment about this just in case.
The mod will still work on the current TML version until the 1.4 version is released. Also, the next update for the mod is gonna take a while (as usual), will most likely happen after TML 1.4 is out

I've been on a run with a friend in a world where we have the Fargo's Soul Mod as well as Shadows of Abaddon. One of the crafting requirements for endgame items, Void Warden Enchantment, requires the dev item Dragonslayer - Pandolarra in order to craft. Is there any method of obtaining this item normally or was this an oversight by the Fargo's team?

I've been on a run with a friend in a world where we have the Fargo's Soul Mod as well as Shadows of Abaddon. One of the crafting requirements for endgame items, Void Warden Enchantment, requires the dev item Dragonslayer - Pandolarra in order to craft. Is there any method of obtaining this item normally or was this an oversight by the Fargo's team?
As of update 1.1 there is no way to obtain it, and Fargo's just hasn't updated the recipes involving dev weapons for a while now. You'll have to cheat it in.

It's been almost a week in game and erosion enemies haven't spawned besides on the first day. Neil says the same thing about taking a nap every single day, is there any way to solve this bug?

Back
Top Bottom