tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

yes but same thing happening to my bro when he tries to farm them in his SP map

Nvm, in SP it's working again, in multiplayer this is not working at all? No work arounds?

Nope, Neil and Reggie (the Pandalor) just don't work properly in multiplayer. You'll have to wait for the next update which won't be out for a while still.

weird bug with piglin army making nether portals fall thru world, had to butcher them bcuz of that, also weapon sprite while riding on the skeleton chicken appears as if you were not on a mount
2nd one is just a minor visual bug so if it's not fixed i don't mind since it doesn't affect gamepl---- oh right it does since it changes position which projectiles fire from which can cause problems, so maybe get to fixing those two bugs :)
How to solve that problem? Having it aswell.

How to solve that problem? Having it aswell.
from the #known-bugs channel:
- Fargo Souls: Tungsten Enchant breaks Nether Portals
- Thorium: Tide Hunter, Mage Hand and the Wind Totem break Nether Portals as well
- Calamity: Siren heart and Wind Blade ALSO break Nether Portals

Is there any more furniture coming in the latest update? Hoping to add more flarium style furniture to my mansion :)
we're still looking for people to sprite more furniture (we know that pretty much all sets we have have missing tiles and some things just look plain awful)

we're still looking for people to sprite more furniture (we know that pretty much all sets we have have missing tiles and some things just look plain awful)
I think the flarium ones look quite nice, it's just missing a sink, piano, clock, bench, bathtub, and toilet to complete the entire furniture set. I think this accounts for other sets but I'm not sure cos I only craft the flarium ones. I do hope you find people to help out cos I'd love to see it made :happy:

unsure if this is the right place, considering this thread is relatively inactive, but pumpflies/pumpslimes haven't been spawning in my world and idk why. i defeated queen bee 3 times for good measure and I don't have any of the mods listed in the mod conflicts section enabled. did not find this problem in the known bugs section so I should report this I think

unsure if this is the right place, considering this thread is relatively inactive, but pumpflies/pumpslimes haven't been spawning in my world and idk why. i defeated queen bee 3 times for good measure and I don't have any of the mods listed in the mod conflicts section enabled. did not find this problem in the known bugs section so I should report this I think
Modlist?

byeah this issue is pretty common, no idea what to do about it.

they either spawn too much or they don't spawn at all, there is no inbetween.

we got a discord btw (which is way more active)

bit of a meaty modlist

Combined Stations
AlchemistNPC
Begone, Evil! (Disable Evil Biome Spread)
Better Mana Regeneration Fixed
Better Night Sky
Block Swap (from 1.4)
Boss Checklist
Boss Cursor
BotanyPlus
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Calamity Mod Vanilla Item Recipe Changes
Calamity: The Lost Themes
Census - Town NPC Checklist
Critter Craze
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Lava-less Lava Slimes
Luiafk
Magic Storage
Mana Fruit Mod
Max Stack Plus Extra
Mod Helpers
No More Tombs
Non-Consumable Boss Summons
OmniSwing
Recipe Browser
Reduced Mining
Shadows of Abaddon (obviously)
Shorter Respawn Time
Smart Doors (from 1.4)
Snow Globe Recipe
Starter Classes (Mod Support)
Suitable World Evil Housing
Unleveled Mod
Veinminer
Webmilio's Commons Library
Which Mod Is This From?
Wing Slot
Worldgen Previewer
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
imkSushi's Mod

And I am not on the 1.4 tModLoader alpha.

Oh actually, are you near town NPCs? It's been a while, but if I recall correctly they can't spawn near town NPCs. I remember us doing that specifically because the pumpflies had a tendency to be obnoxious.

Oh actually, are you near town NPCs? It's been a while, but if I recall correctly they can't spawn near town NPCs. I remember us doing that specifically because the pumpflies had a tendency to be obnoxious.
actually yes i was near town NPCs when I was trying to spawn them and I actually had some spawn away from town NPCs yesterday. thanks for clearing that up

weird bug with piglin army making nether portals fall thru world, had to butcher them bcuz of that, also weapon sprite while riding on the skeleton chicken appears as if you were not on a mount
2nd one is just a minor visual bug so if it's not fixed i don't mind since it doesn't affect gamepl---- oh right it does since it changes position which projectiles fire from which can cause problems, so maybe get to fixing those two bugs :)
I finally found what is causing it. It is the Frost Barrier accessory freezing effect from Calamity. There might be items with similar effects causing it as well.

Back
Top Bottom