tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Are there any plans to add more throwing armors since there are only two in prehardmode. One before EoC and one post skeletron and it seems weird that there's none in between.

EDIT: nevermind I didnt know fossil armor was for throwing in 1.3

Last edited:
Been a while since I've been here

Enjoy.

I really like the shadow of abdon mod and really wonder when this will work for version 1.4TL。(Sorry, my English isn‘t very good,but i am still waiting for your updates ,on the other side of the earth )

View attachment 312175

(formerly known as SacredTools, the content mod known for NOT being a tool expansion)

"A mysterious reality-bender known only as the incarnation of nightmares, Abaddon, has found a small dimension known as "Terraria". It certainly is an interesting one, but it could use a little more... spicing up.
Thus, he has created gateways from his home world, Syrus, to the land of Terraria - trapping the syrusians in the process. Now, lost and confused in this strange new land, they desperately search for a way home.
You, the player, must defeat much stronger foes than you have ever faced before. You must find new allies - some who even used to be enemies - in order to find a way to defeat Abaddon and open a gateway back to Syrus. But for now, his shadows loom across the lands of Terraria..."

CURRENT MOD VERSION:
Version 1.1.1.4 - "(The Last 1.3.5 Patch (1.1.1 Hotfix 4)" (TModloader 0.11.7.1)
Available on the Thread and Discord (Dropbox)
Available on the Browser (GitHub)

Shadows of Abaddon Discord:
Join the Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools) Discord Server!

Shadows of Abaddon Wiki:
Shadows of Abaddon Mod Wiki

--== IMPORTANT INFO ==--
As always, we are still looking for spriters and animators who can help bring our ideas to life, join the discord to apply!
More help will get progress done quicker and update times will be shorter

Adds over 800 items, 11 bosses, 1 biome generated on world creation known as the "Empress Den", one biome generated upon the defeat of Abaddon known as the "Flame Razed Forest", a shrine structure and a couple new ores appearing throughout the game.

All bosses video by @AP STP

Showcase by @ChippyGaming

Playthrough by @Fury

SacredTools.png

Singleplayer:
- No severe bugs

Multiplayer:
- True Mode/Erosion does not sync correctly
- Salvage option does not work

Mod Conflicts:
- Even More Modifiers might cause the Prism Break and Eroded Prism to crash the game
- Player Resource Bars causes Araghur to crash the game
- Instant respawn and similar mods break our bosses' despawn mechanics (and Nov softlocks you)
- Overhaul
- Fargo Souls: Tungsten Enchant breaks Nether Portals
- Thorium: Tide Hunter, Mage Hand and the Wind Totem break Nether Portals as well
- Calamity: Siren heart and Wind Blade ALSO break Nether Portals

Other Issues:
-- Issues with the Staff of Araghur (most should be fixed).
- Issues with the serpent mount (not fixable due to redcode).
- Using TML x64 with the mod may break actuators

Copied from the #known-bugs channel from the discord which no one cares reading, which is kept more up to date than the forum thread. Consider joining!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
[Dropbox] Version 1.1.1.4 (TML 0.11.7.1)
[GitHub] Version 1.1.1.4 (TML 0.11.7.1)
so you're looking for spriters?

Back
Top Bottom