Shadow's Village [WIP]

nice builds! is it hard to play on a tablet?
Thanks ! and most people say it is hard because of the controls but for me itisn't , the only harder part is building . i used to play on a phone , and i still got the hang of it . I dont know why people say to change the controls if they're pretty much perfect for the game . I cant think of any other control scheme for touch screen

Thanks ! and most people say it is hard because of the controls but for me itisn't , the only harder part is building . i used to play on a phone , and i still got the hang of it . I dont know why people say to change the controls if they're pretty much perfect for the game . I cant think of any other control scheme for touch screen
ok i hope it will be easy for me i plan on getting :D

Those are some really cool builds. I like the armor rooms and their decorations. I've recently started trying to do more decorative stuff to make my complexes feel more homey like: giving NPCs actual bed rooms separate from their work rooms, adding a tavern for communal eating, and putting down more beds and benches and chairs. It's pretty fun now that I'm actually trying it.

Those are some really cool builds. I like the armor rooms and their decorations. I've recently started trying to do more decorative stuff to make my complexes feel more homey like: giving NPCs actual bed rooms separate from their work rooms, adding a tavern for communal eating, and putting down more beds and benches and chairs. It's pretty fun now that I'm actually trying it.
Thank you :) and it is , its by far my favorite thing to do on terraria . Too bad mobile doesnt have 1.2 though

Thank you :) and it is , its by far my favorite thing to do on terraria . Too bad mobile doesnt have 1.2 though

Yeah, the 1.2 updated added a lot of cosmetic things to spiff up buildings. The weapon plaques and couches are pretty cool. I'm pretty excited about what new stuff could be coming from 1.3. I wonder if NPCs would take baths or sleep, or maybe we could get new couches.

Yeah, the 1.2 updated added a lot of cosmetic things to spiff up buildings. The weapon plaques and couches are pretty cool. I'm pretty excited about what new stuff could be coming from 1.3. I wonder if NPCs would take baths or sleep, or maybe we could get new couches.
Yeah , i ahvent played pc only for a while , but im getting it in a month :D im looking forward to 1.3 the new dyes is what i want

Yeah , i ahvent played pc only for a while , but im getting it in a month :D im looking forward to 1.3 the new dyes is what i want

Playing around with dyes has been cool too, makes me look less weird with all my odd accessories and armor. Hope we can get them stacking in the next update.

Hello , these are some bulds i have been working on , they're very limited in my point of view because of the lack of 1.2 on mobile
Which i hope they add soon:p

Dryad.png

Wizard.png

Terraria_Mannequin.png

Debuff_Tipsy.png

Santa_Claus.png

Nurse.png

Truffle_Head.png

Red_Dragon_Pixel_Head_by_shadee.gif

Obsidian_Brick.png

index.php

Gold_Brick.png

Edit: finally found the mushroom block sprites so i built an actual mushroom house

glowing_mushroom-png.1986
Tell me what you think :happy:
I'm liking the multi theme. Somewhat like a museum.

Back
Top Bottom