tModLoader Shank's Mod (MOD TEAM NEEDED)

RazzyB

Terrarian
Hey peeps, I was thinking about making a mod as something to occupy my time with and to fool around with a little bit.
Bad news, I'm only thirteen and i have NO experience whatsoever with visual studio. (well i have a TINY bit of experience) I was just going to say it would be nice to have sort of a development team help me with the mod :) Feel free to join, 'cause chances are your spriting and coding skills are much better than mine.

CODERS BADLY NEEDED:

Someone who can program complicated boss AI, (Needed)
Someone who can program basic NPC AI, (Needed)
Someone who can program complicated items and help with errors. (Needed)

Vendetta.png
Vendetta: Hardmode sword Made from 10 Vendetite Bars, 10 souls of Might, 10 souls of sight, 10 souls of fright, 20 Hellstone bars, And 15 Hallowed bars.
It's attack speed is pretty fast and it does around 60-70 damage. (Credit to Alhalia for sprite)

VendetiteOre.png
VendetiteBar.png
Vendetite Bar and Ore: Can only be mined by a Chlorophyte drill (Both sprited by Araenae)

Next one is similar to the vendetta but instead it drops from a boss called the blue bane, (I will get to what he is in a sec)
SuperSonicSword.png This is the supersonic sword, it has the same attack speed but it does 14 damage and is in prehardmode. 20% drop chance from blue bane.

OKAY, so now onto the blue bane boss. It is recommended you fight it after the Eye of Cthulhu. I would like blue bane to look something like this.
New Piskel (3).png
Except of course the sprite will be bigger and he will be fully animated, i just do not know how to program the proper AI for this boss.
I would like him to just sort of float around like the Eye of Cthulhu, except he won't charge at you. He can go through walls, and he will float towards you whilst firing blue projectiles.

Next sword is the slimy sword. Made from slimy essence dropped from a boss called Pete the Pirate (slime boss)
SlimySword.png It has average speed and does a little over 20 damage. (made from 10 slime essence)

Pete the pirate is supposed to look like king slime except with a pirate hat and an evil cat face emoticon.
Pete_The_Pirate.png

This was recommended to me by a friend since we did a modded Terraria playthrough where he named his slimy saddle slime Pete the Pirate.
Its supposed to be like the normal king slime except more difficult and he can fly around.
He will occasionally spawn pirate slimes (Blue slimes with pirate hats) Sprited by Araenae.

VendetitePickaxe.png
Vendetite Pickaxe: Very fast speed with 210% pickaxe power. (Sprited by me)

TheRotBlaster.png
The Rot Blaster: A prehardmode Corruption weapon made from 10 demonite bars and 20 Shadow Scales. Does 16 Damage. (Sprited by Araenae)

Crimusket.png
Crimusket: A prehardmode Crimson weapon made from 15 Crimtane bars and 20 tissue samples. Does 35 damage (Same speed as musket). Sprited by Araenae

Earth Worm (MASSIVE worm boss)
Blue Bane boss is still WIP.
And Maybe some others we haven't thought up yet.
We are planning to have a large arsenal of weapons in this mod.
An assault rifle called the overtaker is in WIP.
At least 30 weapons in this mod.
We are planning to have around 20-40 NPCs in our mod, enough to spice things up at least.
We are currently working on programming AI for bosses and Enemies right now.

Thanks for taking time out of your day/night to read this.
You can talk to me on discord or email me if you want to help me make this mod.
Well... i need people to help me i cant make it on my own :v
Again, thank you for reading and have a nice christmas.

Last edited:
I can help with music,
i'm no expert at it though as i only have a few half-tried years at it.
To be honest mostly here as a learning experience.

I'm trying to make a ost on the pirate slime right now as a matter of fact!
Problem is i'm still learning logic pro and i don't yet have hand automation so basically in short,
i'm pretty bad when it comes to terraria modding standards but i can try.

Merry Christmas, honestly... you are most likely MUCH better at making music than I am. Good luck!

I would like to offer my skills as a programmer and a designer. I'm a student with considerable expirience in both. C# is something I'm new to but I learn quickly. I've always wanted to get into modding Terraria but never got fully into it. If your interested my discord is Sam#7271

I would like to offer my skills as a programmer and a designer. I'm a student with considerable expirience in both. C# is something I'm new to but I learn quickly. I've always wanted to get into modding Terraria but never got fully into it. If your interested my discord is Sam#7271
Cool. For me, Microsoft Visual studio is the easiest to work with.
Added you on discord btw.

I would like to volunteer in creating your mod. I would personally want to be a beta tester if its cool. or otherwise a spriter and has a fair ammount of knowledge with coding.

Back
Top Bottom