Blocks & Decoration Shape detector and indestructible blocks

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
There is no item Terraria which forces a item being discarded, which can be a problem in adventure maps in Terraria, but the shape detector solves that. This item accept only one kind of item of being put in the shape detector, that will activate a wire.
About the indestructible block, it would be a completelly black block, and would be undestructible.

There is no item Terraria which forces a item being discarded, which can be a problem in adventure maps in Terraria, but the shape detector solves that. This item accept only one kind of item of being put in the shape detector, that will activate a wire.
About the indestructible block, it would be a completelly black block, and would be undestructible.
Okay, that first part of the sentence confused me for a bit.
I understand what the Shape Detector is and does (and am for it), but you better have some sort of tool to place and remove those Indestructible Blocks, or else we're gonna have issues with misplacement, mind-changing, griefing, etcetera, etcetera.

also you just called the indestructible block undestructible

I love the idea of the Shape Detector! It would be interesting to be able to remove abilities from the player. The Indestructible Blocks aren't really needed though... We can already shadowpaint lihzahrd brick for that, and pickaxes which can break it aren't the easiest to get.

Back
Top Bottom