tModLoader Shards of Atheria mod

AceOfSpades2370

Spazmatism
icon.png

-- About/Info --​
Shards of Atheria is an ambitious project where we (I) aim to bring a cohesive story into Terraria, while also (hopefully) adding fun and interesting content (terraria mod #283637263). Currently it only adds content and there isn't much lore.

(more coming eventually)

Slayer mode is a "story mode" in which when a boss is defeated it will be considered "slain", being no longer able to be summoned again. The Slain boss will also drop all possible loot and a bonus Soul Crystal, which can be absorbed to gain the boss' ability. This only works with vanilla bosses and the included boss in this mod unless another mod implements support for their bosses. This mode is not to be confused as a difficulty mode like Calamity's Revengance or Fargo's Eternity modes.

-- Credits --
---Direct Contributors---​
Rockman Zeta - Majority of the mod's files and code, concept art, wiki editing
DJ-Orca - Few sprites
torra th - Many sprites, some code
nightlight - Many sprites, some code
Daluyan Messes - Many sprites
Caustic Warrior - Few sprites
Mr.Gerd26 - Few sprites
---Other---​
Parrying Daggers creator - Reflect code used in one of the weapons
Aequus mod creator - World generation code and multiple helper classes.

Folks in the TML discord server, the mod would have never gotten this far if it weren't for them.

-- Links --​
Steam Workshop page
Non-Steam Downloads
Join the Shards of Atheria Discord Server, I post spoilers, polls and updates here. (Don't join just to leave 10 seconds later pls)
Also there's a Guilded server!
Official Shards of Atheria Wiki on wiki.gg
Official Shards of Atheria Wiki on Fandom
(Neither wiki is up to date, If anyone understands wiki code and would like to help, that would be greatly appreciated!)

Here I will showcase highlight content of the mod

Last edited:
Great mod! Thank you for it.

So, I have the Genesis and Ragnarok weapon, and three of the five "Memory Fragments." How exactly do we upgrade this weapon, please?

Can someone help me with the Sins feature? is there any way to turn them off?
Sorry about the extremely late reply, Sinful Souls can be removed with the Virtuous Dagger which is made with 15 Purification Powder, 15 Soul of Daylight and 15 Soul of Twilight at a Mythril/Orichalcum anvil.

Back
Top Bottom