Share here your awesome tips!

Daedalus Stormbow will wreck every Mechanical Boss easily, even in Expert Mode and it's obtainable just after unlocking HM.

Until someone decides to get loot from a Pirate Invasion. They require an altar to be destroyed.

Natural raids indeed needs a destroyed altar. But you can trigger manually the raid by farming pirate maps in the ocean biome. Every creature you kill inside that biome has 1% chance of dropping the map =p

The Bee's Knees can obliterate the WoF in less than 1 minute (along with the Hive Pack if you're in an Expert world) as the bees launched from the bow deal continuos damage to him and his Hungry, and allow you to be at a safe distance from him. This means that if you kill the Queen Bee and get the drop, you could evade the dungeon stage altogether until Hardmode (Very useful for those who have trouble with Expert mode Skeletron, like me)

Dadelous Stormbow+Holy Arrows = No more getting rekt by unexpected Pirate Invasions.
I had so much fun watching the puny mortals fall to it. You could probably beat it with Necro Armor that way.
(It works on Eclipse too)

In expert mode, create a daybloom farm asap and make ironskin potions. That +8 defense makes the early grind so much easier and you can keep the buff on all the time.

The Bee's Knees can obliterate the WoF in less than 1 minute (along with the Hive Pack if you're in an Expert world) as the bees launched from the bow deal continuos damage to him and his Hungry, and allow you to be at a safe distance from him. This means that if you kill the Queen Bee and get the drop, you could evade the dungeon stage altogether until Hardmode (Very useful for those who have trouble with Expert mode Skeletron, like me)

I used the Bee's Knees + Hive Pack combo yesterday to fight WoF and I must confirm it worked really well. Beenades is also another good choice for this fight.

Btw, if any of you is having trouble to fight the expert queen bee inside hive...
Craft the boss summoning item and fight it in the jungle surface. Set up a 50~ tiles platform a few blocks above the surface, add a firecamp and a heart lantern and you're set. By having no walls around you'll dodge her attacks without big problems!

Last edited:
Natural raids indeed needs a destroyed altar. But you can trigger manually the raid by farming pirate maps in the ocean biome. Every creature you kill inside that biome has 1% chance of dropping the map =p
Yes indeedy. It's great knowing pirate invasions will never occur by surprise, just exactly when I want them.

Have you ever seen this rarest npc?
Party_Girl.png
"she's selling stuff about party."
But wait! before you tell she's totally useless, I'll show you something that awesome from her!
It firework rocket!
But how it's awesome you ask? well, if you are having at least a platinum and you didn't fought any hardmode bosses yet. I recommend you to by quite a lot of firework rockets are good consumable! if you willing to buy couple stack of them XP
They rekt most boss that's floating (meaning that it won't work for golem. but King slime still possible)
Note: you will need to plan where to place a good spot for fireworks otherwise your money might be a wasted.

Have you ever seen this rarest npc?
Party_Girl.png
"she's selling stuff about party."
But wait! before you tell she's totally useless, I'll show you something that awesome from her!
It firework rocket!
But how it's awesome you ask? well, if you are having at least a platinum and you didn't fought any hardmode bosses yet. I recommend you to by quite a lot of firework rockets are good consumable! if you willing to buy couple stack of them XP
They rekt most boss that's floating (meaning that it won't work for golem. but King slime still possible)
Note: you will need to plan where to place a good spot for fireworks otherwise your money might be a wasted.
What about the firework box thing? (Forget its exact name)

The Nebula Armor is also good for summoner.
Firstly, equip the Nebula Armor and attact some statue-spawned enemies until get 3rd level of Nebula Damage Boost.
Then quickly change to Stardust Armor(turn on the auto-pause) and other damage boost items and buffs.
Finally summon what you want. You can get +45% damage from the summons.
Plus, getting a feral bite and the cute fishron mount(in water) can also increase the damage.

Last edited:
The Nebula Armor is also good for summoner.
Firstly, equip the Nebula Armor and attact some statue-spawned enemies until get 3rd level of Nebula Damage Boost.
Then quickly change to Stardust Armor(turn on the auto-pause) and other damage boost items and buffs.
Finally summon what you want. You can get +45% damage from the summons.
Plus, getting a feral bite and the cute fishron mount(in water) can also increase the damage.
Unfortunately, that only works for 8 seconds, which you are going to be spending a lot of summoning. Maybe 2-3 seconds buff? Not worth it.
It works much better with Melee and Ranged since you can attack right away.

If your inventory is full, put any accessories you have in your inventory to your vanity accessory slots.

Moon Lord is slow and everyone know it.
Because of that most people using UFO mount for infinite flight but they come across the trouble: The Moon Lord's death ray everyone know how fast it is,
but worry not The Fishron wings can fly faster than the beam, just keep that in mind to not run into the beam!

Needing more DoT for say plantera? Get a chlorophyte shotbow/Hallowed repeater, and load it with debuffing arrows, Ichor or cursed, or whatevs. Then use more DPS ammo like crystal bullets for megashark, and it gets a bit easier.

Unfortunately, that only works for 8 seconds, which you are going to be spending a lot of summoning. Maybe 2-3 seconds buff? Not worth it.
It works much better with Melee and Ranged since you can attack right away.
I know it's a late reply, but it is possible to summon 9 minions in 8 seconds while the buff is active.
In fact, it is possible to outdamage-per-second (?) the Last Prism using a absolute maximum maxed Stardust Dragon and SDMG, because you will combine 2 weapons as opposed to 1.

I know it's a late reply, but it is possible to summon 9 minions in 8 seconds while the buff is active.
In fact, it is possible to outdamage-per-second (?) the Last Prism using a absolute maximum maxed Stardust Dragon and SDMG, because you will combine 2 weapons as opposed to 1.
Or just use the Last Prism instead of SDMG :p
Doesn't win for highest DPS weapon, though, since it's TWO weapons.

Or just use the Last Prism instead of SDMG :p
Doesn't win for highest DPS weapon, though, since it's TWO weapons.

Technically a high level stardust dragon summon wins for most DPS against single targets but only if it doesn't run off chasing rabbits.

Dig the block the snatcher/man eater's connected to. That'll instantly kill him. This also works with other Plant AI enemies. But unfortunately, they don't drop any loot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom