PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
jdT8Eff.jpg

Happy Valentine's Weekend Terrarians!

Ah, Valentine's Day. A time for celebrating and recognizing those we love the most - maybe a significant other or just someone with whom you want to express how you feel - or perhaps to just make an annual donation to your card/candy/flower company of choice. ;)

Regardless of how each of us may feel about Valentine's Day, all of us at Re-Logic want each of you to know that we certainly appreciate your support! To help celebrate that, we are taking part in Steam's big Valentine's Day sale.

image.jpg

Terraria on Steam will be 70% off over Valentine's weekend ~ the next 48h) - that's $2.99 vs the normal price of $9.99. Simply click the logo above to head on over to the Terraria steam page to make your purchase.

This is yet another great opportunity to pick up a copy for yourself or anyone else with whom you want to "share the love" that only Terraria can provide! So much better than a box of chocolates or a bunch of roses, right?

Last edited:
Awesome stuff. If members haven't already got Terraria, or have, it'd be a nice gift for that special one. And a good place to get copies for giveaways.

Is that a new biome? Guys no I'm sorry please.

Also, if I had my job I'd happily sink some money into doing a giveaway. Love taking advantages of the sale prices. However, Terraria goes on sale about once a week it seems, so there's plenty of opportunities to pick up this game on the cheaps. Been thinking about trying to get my lovely ones into the game, too, might just pick up a couple copies.

Lovely! i like that fact the it's almost 100% chance that when there's a steam sale of some sort, Terraria will be there, every single time...
(Also, WHY IS THERE ORICHALCUM ON THE SURFACE?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom