PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria is very cheap when it's on sale, so it's a very good gift for somebody, as it's worth a lot more than it costs, in my opinion. (Don't get any ideas, Re-Logic)

If only my parents would let me get Steam. Alas, now would be a perfect time.
My dad designates the good computer to work and doesn't want me downloading stuff to "slow it down." Maybe he'll give in eventually but for now I'm a simple Nintendo peasant.
your doesnt have a clue about computers right?

even a 20 GB game wont slow down his pc as long as its not running while hes working.
lol

*bangs head at table*
[DOUBLEPOST=1424055251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get the GOG version, tell your dad it uses 0 resources as it doesn't run anything in the background.
so you do think that steam significantly slows down his pc?

must be bad for all the guys running high end rigs not being able to play games cause steam slows them down so much

must be bad for all the guys running high end rigs not being able to play games cause steam slows them down so much

Yeah man. If son has Steam downloading a game in the background then his internet can grind to halt. And if it's not internet related but memory resources then maybe his dad uses some sort of CAD software for work, in which case even Steam running won't be welcome.

Meanwhile, been on the edge of my seat waiting for 1.3 for months now...

I've played all the current content... just waiting :|

jdT8Eff.jpg

Happy Valentine's Weekend Terrarians!

Ah, Valentine's Day. A time for celebrating and recognizing those we love the most - maybe a significant other or just someone with whom you want to express how you feel - or perhaps to just make an annual donation to your card/candy/flower company of choice. ;)

Regardless of how each of us may feel about Valentine's Day, all of us at Re-Logic want each of you to know that we certainly appreciate your support! To help celebrate that, we are taking part in Steam's big Valentine's Day sale.

Terraria on Steam will be 70% off over Valentine's weekend ~ the next 48h) - that's $2.99 vs the normal price of $9.99. Simply click the logo above to head on over to the Terraria steam page to make your purchase.

This is yet another great opportunity to pick up a copy for yourself or anyone else with whom you want to "share the love" that only Terraria can provide! So much better than a box of chocolates or a bunch of roses, right?
How steamy.

your doesnt have a clue about computers right?

even a 20 GB game wont slow down his pc as long as its not running while hes working.
lol

*bangs head at table*
[DOUBLEPOST=1424055251][/DOUBLEPOST]

No need to get rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom