PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I don't know if people still check this post but i recently found a good world, its called mad world, medium, random,expert you spawn in the forest on a nice flat surface with alot of trees so you can build a good starter house, i haven't explored much but to the left is the snow biome and to the right is the corruption

Version: 1.3.5.3
Seed: 694919367
Difficulty: Expert
World Evil: Crimson
What is interesting:
- there is an unlocked wooden chest in the underworld hellstone brick cabin (~760 to the west), which contains Hurtful Sunfury
upload_2017-8-24_21-42-23.png

- extremely deep cavern in the jungle. You can literary go from the surface to the Underworld without pickaxe/explosives. Moreover there is a Lava Charm in the deepest of underground jungle-themed cabins of this cavern.
- 2 lihzahrd chests before the door

Other useful things:
- true enchanted sword shrine to the left of the sole giant tree (~2200 to the west)
- aglet in the first jungle "surface tunnel"

Seed: 694919367
Difficulty: Expert
What is interesting:
- there is an unlocked wooden chest in the underworld hellstone brick cabin (~760 to the west), which contains Hurtful SunfuryView attachment 181269
- extremely deep cavern in the jungle. You can literary go from the surface to the Underworld without pickaxe/explosives. Moreover there is a Lava Charm in the deepest of underground jungle-themed cabins of this cavern.
- 2 lihzahrd chests before the door

Other useful things:
- true enchanted sword shrine to the left of the sole giant tree (~2200 to the west)
- aglet in the first jungle "surface tunnel"
Sounds cool. I'll try when I have time.

I did not generate all of them I wrote a program which calculates how likely the map has many pyramids and living trees (that I did for 5 million (,out of some game code)).
If it had good values I stored the seed (about 2000). After this I wrote a program which enters those seed in the game and generated related maps. Then I looked at them with Tedit. If it had neither more than 1 pyramids nor something else strange you could see with a quick look I closed it again 1sec later. For some with 2Pyramids and living Trees or 3 pyramids I looked closer in more detail.
In Addition to those maps I created a small number by hand.
Sometimes a map had e.g. a Waterbolt in Dungeon but only a fake Enchanted Sword Shrine. Then if other stuff looked good, I created a map with same seed but different evil type (those maps with _crim or _corr after seed name). With this I also found some map seed which had 4 pyramids with opposite evil type and only 3 with normal.
yeah so your signature says advoid

Seed is 604651024. Make the world a medium expert corruption world. The main highlights of the seed are that there are 3 demon alters immediately to the right of spawn along with natural mob protection as you spawn on a separated piece of land. There's also a cave a little bit to the left with a slightly above ground "underground house" in it. The dungeon is on the left and there is also a large cave right under spawn that you don't need to mine to.

dank memes: Large, Corrupt, Normal

floating island above spawn with balloon
GIANT underground desert with loads of abandoned houses
pyramid that leads to snow biome which leads to marble and granite biome

and lots more

1.jpg

Seed: wuzpopinjimbo
World Size: Large
nice big jungle, strange straight dungeon that goes to hell, 8 sky islands

Size: small
Evil: Crimson
Difficulty: normal
Seed: 214317199

Why not to spawn in the Jungle?

Attachments

• spawn in jungle.jpg
    spawn in jungle.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 984
563881891 (Small, Corruption, Expert)

Check it on nice flatlands at spawn, 2 living trees at each side of the snow biome(west), corruption at both outer edges of world, 4 floating islands (one of them being sky lake) above jungle and desert (east)

Large, Expert, Corruption
Seed: gobblegobble

Notable Things:
-4 enchanted sword shrines all real (2 west, 2 east)
-Water bolt accessible before Skeletron
-Facing the Cerebral Mastermind painting in dungeon
-2 water chests near spawn on surface

Terraria seed – andrewjacksonjihad

Size – Medium

Corruption - Crimson

Expert mode

world interest:

right ocean is abnormally short, top of ocean to bottom layer is 26 blocks only, stays flat, has a desert house in it, with extractinator, Finding Gold painting, and a chest. On the ocean layer there are 3 water chests, plus 2 statues, which are a pickaxe and goldfish. Ducks can spawn here, too.

2200 west of spawn point is a weird formation of forest next to the desert. It looks as if two world formations mixed together.

2850 west is a gigantic tree atop a large hill. Just simple, yet it reaches high elevations.

there is most likely more, but this is all i saw

Seed for 1.3.5.3:
Seed: 2072353707
World Size: Large
Try this seed:
Crimson is small in comparison to jungle and you won't need to worry in Hardmode. :D

1408104164 (small, corruption, normal)
Has a dungeon that is high enough in the sky to spawn harpies. That would make an interesting skeletron battle.

Hey I'm sorry I'm not posting a seed but asking for one, but I can't find one with these specifications anywhere.
1) Large world
2) Expert mode
3) Evil doesn't matter
4) High up dungeon entrance, like WAY off the ground high
5) Some other VERY strange generations

Again sorry but I've tried everywhere to find one but couldn't but if someone could find one with at least numbers 1, 2, and 4 I would be very grateful.

Last edited:
I found a world with lots of weird stuff.

6 Sky islands: 4 islands, 2 lakes, one island is within breathing distance from spawn

3 pyramids: all to the left, two before corruption, one next to the ocean.

3 enchanted sword shrines: All to the right, the furthest right one is the only one with enchanted sword.

1 living tree: in between 1st and 2nd pyramid.

World image linked in Post.

EDIT: The seed is "Sharpfart" The world needs to be:

1. Medium
2. Evil type doesn't matter (corruption is suggested)
3. Difficulty doesn't matter.

Attachments

• Sharpfart_mapseedimage.png
    Sharpfart_mapseedimage.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,456
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom