PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I don't really have an interesting seed for you guys but I have a request. If anyone find a world with a pink dungeon, at least one pyramid and one giant Tree, I would love to have the seed. It's nearly impossible for me to find it on the large/expert type. But it's kind of okay I have to generate as many worlds as possible. Then I can farm dungeons and temple for rare painting and lizard powercells :)

I don't really have an interesting seed for you guys but I have a request. If anyone find a world with a pink dungeon, at least one pyramid and one giant Tree, I would love to have the seed. It's nearly impossible for me to find it on the large/expert type. But it's kind of okay I have to generate as many worlds as possible. Then I can farm dungeons and temple for rare painting and lizard powercells :)
I cann't quite tell whether you wanted large worlds or not. But I have a small world with those features.

325378513 (small, crimson, expert)

You can change the difficulty and evil (tested) but I changing the size would give you a completely different world.

Here's my world seed : 1284845178
EDIT
It's large world

a4buAwl.png

6sdyH3t.png

Last edited:
apparently this exists now

for people that dont want to watch the video

1423781313 small

apparently there exist more of these for other biome weapons

I need a seed that is prefferably medium or small (large is fine, I would just like it to be smaller), and has a lava charm thats easy to get to. Thanks, y'all! :D

I would like a dungeon in a snow biome with only one corruption/crimson part just because im too lazy to purify 2 parts :)

This thread was suppose to be "Share your map seed" you know... Maybe there should be a separate one for requesting seeds.

I love new world seed feature. And I want to know all your awesome seeds. Can you share it with a little description? (size and the reason are they cool) Maybe there is something unusual in them? I think this would be nice for people who want to start new game on an amazing and proven map :D
I found a seed with a Sandstorm in a Bottle:

938457192079815, normal, large world, corruption

The pyramid is easy to access and west of spawn.

Large, Normal, Crimson.
Seed: 301541583.
301541583.png

All four Crimson biomes are on the right hand side, with two connected to each other.

Four Living trees.

i decided to explore the world and found the following

the corruption spawns after the dungeon

there is an easy to reach enchanted sword shrine

there is no free waterbolt above 0"

jMil442.png
Wait..... whats the world seed? and what size, also corrupt or crimson??

Glitchy mcglitchface.

Small/expert/corruption/macduff

There is no dungeon on the above map!

Small/expert/corruption/kerr

This world gets stuck at about 90% when generating. I left it for a few minutes and it never got past that point, game hung.

So i started a new world to just have to get some extra resources and its a pretty cool world, right beside the spawn on the right is a temple with a magic carpet and if you go to the bottom you will drop on one of them chest in a hut thingie and right under that is a glowing mushroom biome and under that is another one and to the right is another one! its a pretty cool world and i have only seen a bit of it

Heres the seed: 2088304307

(Small, Expert/Normal, Corruption)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom