PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

aaa.png

Seed: 540776665
Two trees of life, large dungeon with granite, large pyramid, and a flat area at spawn.

This one turned out kind of interesting... My biggest complaint being that the spawn point is in the snow biome...

Seed: Hyrule
World Type: Large, Crimson, Expert

Notable features:
3 pyramids, 2 visible at surface, 1 visible in main entrance of ant-lion nest
3 tree of life, one of which is hollow and it's roots extend into the ant-lion nest, and one that is the smallest I've ever seen.
4 enchanted sword shrines, 1 with enchanted sword
7 floating islands, 3 of them sky-lakes, on the other 4, 2 of them have chests with "Massive Starfury" (yes both with same modifier, according to TEdit), one with Intrepid Shiny Red Balloon, one with Warding Lucky Horseshoe
4 patches of crimson, one in the jungle, one on far edge of jungle, one at edge of ocean jungle-side, one between dungeon and ocean

Changing this to a Corruption world, most of these features remain the same, except that 2 of the enchanted sword shrines now have enchanted swords in them... Not sure if this is controlled by Seeding? Also, the dungeon seems to be quite a bit larger in the Corruption version...

my seed it is pretty cool. it has a beach side very deep living tree, 2 enchanted sword caves (with enchanted swords), and a dungeon that reaches hell.
it is a medium crimson world normal mode and the seed is 1210259897

This one is wank as heck

Seed:189604316

Small , Normal , Crimson

(dont mind the BG i was tinkering with things)
Capture 2017-02-11 21_17_37.png
Capture 2017-02-11 21_14_38.png

Decided I'm not THAT mad at Terraria and reloaded, started tinkering again using a Strong Password Generator site for 20-string seeds.
Found this one... large world, normal or expert doesn't matter, choosing Corruption will give you TWO world trees with tunnel roots AND a Living Loom just to the right of spawn, close enough that you can see both on one screen with a good resolution! (I use 1600x1024)
It also has two decent caves to explore just to the left. No surface Water Bolts, though.

If you use Thorium and choose Crimson, it puts one Crimson biome intruding heavily on the Aquatic Depths.

W-ajB?H4l(_,+T}Y6aU]

Edit: A couple more from fiddling with the PW gen.

5t},|(GN{|o1j=bN3JPH
Large, Normal, Crimson, starts you right next to a VERY useful item, if you're willing to risk drowning to get it. Head left, go jump in a pond!

8"ka(IX%;q(}2W_I_MY<
Large, Normal, Corruption, three world trees very close together immediately to the left, one has a root, and leads to a Living Loom.

/2|8G[3a%GM;$s6I(Mb)
Large, Normal, Corruption, two world trees with roots VERY close to spawn, Living Loom, one root leads to a mine track into the Desert and a couple very handy new-character tools.

Last edited:
You are correct. Whether or not an Enchanted Sword/Arkhalis drops is determined on breaking the shrine. Shrines are not flagged to drop anything on World Gen, so the seed doesn't influence it.

I opened up Terraria 1.3 for the first time (so long ago now!) and start a new playthrough. I find a random shrine somewhere and break the sword. It's an arkhalis. Until several months later I thought all of those were arkhalises.:confused:

Yes, that's a floating island on top. If you stand on the top of the dungeon, you'll be in space. The absurd amount of aboveground dungeon naturally leads to an early Water Bolt, and also contains two surface chests, each bearing a Golden Key. The seed is: 871528962
The craziest part is that this is the first world I've generated since seeds were introduced.
04B74AD319AB2B5B45A96871D6C0B76E973F30DE

I found the very rare Facing the Cerebral Mastermind painting on 1.3.4.4 and have the seed!

The seed is 1980294456, Normal, Crimson, Medium

The dungeon is to the right and the painting is located at 4336' east and 828' caverns

Enjoy!

I found the very rare Facing the Cerebral Mastermind painting on 1.3.4.4 and have the seed!

The dungeon is to the right and the painting is located at 4336' east and 828' caverns

Enjoy!

I put it in, the file is open to editing so if you find more, feel free to add them and share it with your friends.

So i started a new world to just have to get some extra resources and its a pretty cool world, right beside the spawn on the right is a temple with a magic carpet and if you go to the bottom you will drop on one of them chest in a hut thingie and right under that is a glowing mushroom biome and under that is another one and to the right is another one! its a pretty cool world and i have only seen a bit of it

Heres the seed: 2088304307

(Small, Expert/Normal, Corruption)
Dude there is a chest at the entrance at the Pyramid. LOL

Attachments

• Capture 2017-03-10 19_00_46.png
    Capture 2017-03-10 19_00_46.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 1,706
CORRUPTION.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy!
wow I just got killed by a Dungeon Guradian... Fudge that Lol

Hello!

I am looking for a Large world, preferably crimson. I don't want the jungle, snow biome or beach to be crimson, and I want a VERY large tree at spawn (one of the trees without a room but it is MASSIVE!!!) I hope someone can find a world like this. If you can I thank you VERY much!

In turn, I found a pretty weird seed.
Large Corruption (crimson may work)
Seed:will and sergio
There are two giant trees to the right of spawn, which are both affected by enchanted sword shrines (basically there is a hole in the tree which is the tunnel to a sword shrine).
I hope you found this seed interesting.

Last edited:
Public Accusations, and wishing harm on another member is not acceptable behavior for these Forums.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1scAD9vpl3FDz22u29yNUxkawmho-syzGIfPjy0YbpmQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm too lazy to update it already, so there's about 6 pages worth of seeds I've collected from all around the internet so have fun.

Reported to Google for Hate Speech. I hope you' get banned, either because you are a racist spewing hate speech over the internet , or you you have no idea how to use permissions and are promoting racist hate speech over the internet via ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom