PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I found something interesting that was working for me for long time now, for now I will refer to it "TSS"(Or True Shrine Seed)
TSS is seed where shrine has actual sword. If you want your own TSS you need to do the following:
1.Create corruption world with any seed
2.Locate shrine if it exists. If it doesn't, repeat step 1 & 2
3.Re-create the world with same seed, but with crimson instead.
4.Go to the shrine location. If shrine isn't there, dig around that place.

Thats it. It should have actuall sword.

Where it can be used?
Well, the only real application of this mechanic is easier location of Arkhalis/Enchanted sword on SMALL worlds only. Meduim and Big worlds should have up to 3 shrines, with one being true shrine.

A world seed I like is (because I'm a narcisstic prick): Fudjijama.

It's a large non-expert mode and crimson world.

It has two big hills directly next to each relatively close to the spawn, a pyramid so far to the left it reaches into the ocean (even contains a sandstorm in a bottle) and has at least one true sword shrine somewhere.

Last edited:
Seed: 332213328
Small, Normal, Corruption.

No pictures, but on TEdit, I discovered that:
  • The Jungle boarders your spawn instead of the desert.

Easy Sparky Painting in Dungeon
Good for collectors
1616806461 (Large, Corruption, Normal)
Head to the left until you reach the dungeon, kill Skeletron, and go inside the dungeon, nothing notable on the floating islands except for 2 Shiny Red Balloons.

Guys, i need your help. I want a world which is customized to my desires. So i used TerraCustom to create my perfect world. But unfortunately the seed generated by terracustom world is fake. I lost my world but i had the seed. When i used it, i am getting a totally different world. Is there any way to customize terraria with genuine reproducable seed??????

Guys, i need your help. I want a world which is customized to my desires. So i used TerraCustom to create my perfect world. But unfortunately the seed generated by terracustom world is fake. I lost my world but i had the seed. When i used it, i am getting a totally different world. Is there any way to customize terraria with genuine reproducable seed??????
No, seeds are used to generate the entire world, and if you start modifying the world after (or during, in the case of TerraCustom), those changes will not be reflected in the seed.

It's like baking a cake from a recipe: if you take out a slice, you've changed the cake, but you haven't changed the recipe.

No, seeds are used to generate the entire world, and if you start modifying the world after (or during, in the case of TerraCustom), those changes will not be reflected in the seed.

It's like baking a cake from a recipe: if you take out a slice, you've changed the cake, but you haven't changed the recipe.

So is there any way to get my desired world that can be reproduced with seed.

These are my preferences
1) Large world
2) Expert mode
3) Crimson
4) Ores : Tin, Lead, Tungsten and Platinum
5) Moon style 3 Ringed
6) Tree style 4 or 5
7) Dungeon colour blue
8) Forest background 3rd type
9) Pyramids 4 (at least 3)
10) Living trees with room at least 3

anybody with these seeds, please share

Last edited by a moderator:
I've changed the thread title and added information to the OP.

[Moderator edit - The thread title has been changed to cover all versions beginning with 1.3.4, when the experimental seed feature was introduced.

Each new official version of Terraria (including hotfixes) will change the world generation to some degree. Therefore, please indicate which version of Terraria that was used to generate your posted seeds.

Modded Terraria may greatly affect world generation (especially mods like TerraCustom that directly change the world-gen process), and the seeds generated by modded Terraria may well not result in any reproducible results.]

Ok so I know this thread is for showing off seeds but I kinda need a specific one for a special run I am trying to do,

World need to be:
Large, Expert, Crimson

Needs to have:
Pink dungeon(I am a collecter), At least 1 living tree (preferably big enough for a house)

it doesn't matter if there is any other odd things in the seed I just need those 3 things please

World Requirements: Large, Expert or Normal(I did it on Normal, need more confirmation because of a floating Island above spawn), and Crimson
Really far away Dungeon, and possibly a Pedguin situation, one world, and two weird features.
[doublepost=1496598938,1496598885][/doublepost]Sorry, No floating Island Spawn, about 20 feet off ;-;

Okay so uhh I know ive been inactive for 10 years but I go this cool seed that I personally find rather interesting that I've been playing on for my latest run of this game so here we go

[Version 1.3.5.3, Medium World, Crimson, Normal Mode]
[Seed: HanzoMain]

The seed includes (But is not limited too):
-A mini desert biome very close to the world spawn, great for checking for sandstorms and glass
-A cave system absolutely teeming with traps. If I remember correctly theres about 4-5 boulder traps, many dart traps, and an explosive trap all within a relatively close proximity to each other
-Two sky islands both close to each other and to spawn to the left of it. One has a chest and the other is a lake island. Traveling a bit further to the left will give you another mf chest island
-Speaking of close proximity, theres also three seprate sets of minecart tracks close to each other right above the Underworld and three shadow chests close to each other to the right of the Underworld
-Two sword shrines on either side of the map that (as far as I can remember) dont contain anything
-A naturally intersecting Marble and Granite biome w/ a chest
-A Jungle biome that isnt close to the Crimson
-(If you can find it, its somewhere on the right side of the map) Four heart crystals stupidly close to each other. Seriously.
-And much, much more I probably havent discovered quite yet, will update as I find more stuff

Pictures of all the stuff if your being all like "theres no way all thats possible!!!!11!"
SAE6TZF.png

WSNcTug.png

VAc9iOE.png

cKSQt9P.png

2Aq7ud3.png
d5ug3wf.png

LKwHg6K.png

7lbdqV0.png

Enjoy :red:ing around on an honestly really good map even though the majority of hanzo mains are :red:!

Last edited:
Alroighty back w/ more seeds, this time me trying to get to an easy glowing mushroom biome for the truffle in another world, apparent by the seed names. Ive found a few interesting ones on my search, and here they are!

[All the seeds are from 1.3.5.3 in Small Crimson worlds]

• INEEDGLOWYMUSHY
Nothing too intresting about this one, but the dungeon, along with being pink, has a lil surprise in store if you wanna see it. Dont play this map if your trying to speedrun Skeletron.
  • BroGiveMeGlwoingMush
Three things I can point out that I found cool. For one, you spawn in the Snow Biome, even if your barely on the edge of the forest. Under the crimson to the right, theres a minetrack that leads both to a Ruby/Sapphire(?) geode and exposed dungeon brick
  • LetItGlow
The desert w/ the underground "entrance" more so leads to a large vein of fossil and a small hut w/ an umbrella and extractinator inside it. A Sword Shrine and a Living Tree intersect with one another, and the shrine has a mf sword! I also found an easy to access mushroom biome in this world, though I should note its almost completely flooded.
  • PraiseTheTruffle
A pyramid that both has a flying carpet and has a sizable cave at its bottom with a decent amount of Platinum! The jungle has a big ol lake in it that newbies will drown in, so be careful! Along with this stuff, the dungeon has odd placement...
  • GlowingMushroom
Seein as people like them so much, the dungeon here is pink. Alongside two living trees close to each other is a sword shrine w/ a real sword. The cave to the left of the spawn contains 4 regular chests and a life crystal all going down the main path of the cave, which is good if you wanna speedrun the BoC or EoC
  • GlowyMushroomHell
There was only one thing I found interesting in this world, but Id say it makes up for this worlds lack of anything. In the Jungles main chasm, within frighteningly close proximity of each other, are two Jungle shrines, a Queen Bee nest, and the Lihzard Temple.
  • MushroomThatGlows
Bruh, if your looking for mushroom stuff for the Truffle NPC, go into the Jungle, which is also really close to spawn. Theres an underground mushroom biome thats absolutely HUGE!! Even if your starting out a new run, explore the Jungle man. Theres so much loot to find in this Jungle, its insane boi!! This absolutely amazing Jungle comes at a price however, as the dungeon is a bit hard to get to...

Gahh, these were fun. I never thoroughly the skies or dungeon, so if anyone finds anything else interesting theyd like to point out about these seeds, let me know!!

So I created a new character because i haven't played terraria in a while. I also made a couple of new worlds but they where all corruption, I wanted crimson. The first chrimson world had a world tree so I started making my house to discover another world tree next to it. I continued building and found another world tree next to that one. Also a short distance to the right I found a pyramid. This world is awesome. I'm still exploring it but I had to share what I found.

Edit. seed 233145726

Attachments

• Capture 2017-06-12 22_23_23.png
    Capture 2017-06-12 22_23_23.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,405
This isn't really an "amazing" seed, but i like it:
Large, normal, Corruption
seed:12345678909876543210

Seed: MayTheGodsBlessYou
Type: Normal
Evil: Corruption
Size: Small
Hi there! I'm posting this seed for those of you who are thinking of doing a mage only run, because that's exactly what this map was generated to be. There is a Waterbolt spell at the start of the dungeon for easy access to your first magic attack (the dungeon is a bit weird I warn you.) I understand this may not be fun for some people to get this so early, but I'm just telling you. Head towards the right to get to the dungeon, however farm at least 5 trees (the tall ones) before doing so as the corruption in this world has some big gaps. This is all the information I will give out as I want you to experience the rest of the map for yourself. Remember this map is made for mage runs in specific, however you don't have to treat it as such. Au revoir! See you later!

Back
Top Bottom