PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Terraria Version:1.3.5.3

World Seed:21553
Medium Expert Crimson

All three dungeon walls in close proximity suitable for an all mobs dungeon grinder. This configuration sometimes generates slightly differently, but so far both Vanilla and TModloader generates generates one of these patterns
Dungeon.png

alternate dungeon wall.png

Altar for the dungeon side Ocean if you prefer a Dungeon ocean Main base. (lots of room between dungeon and ocean too)
Altar for Dungeon Ocean.png

Altars for Jungle Side Ocean If you prefer a jungle ocean main base.
Jungle side altars.png

Spawn at the intersection of Forest and Snow, with 2 altars on Forest side and 3 altars on Snow side (spawn is red dot or slightly left)
Spawn altars.png

The only Crimson is safely contained between Snow and Dungeon.
Crimson Contained.png

Average world height ranges between 80 and 120, except both oceans. (less digging if your a world leveler)
World height 1.png

World height 2.png

World height 3.png

World height 4.png

Last edited:
small world, crimson world, expert. (Doesn't work without these for the world)

I found a mildly interesting world which has a demon altar in a corrupt biome. Not the crimson altar, a demon altar. There are also two crimson caves going into each other but that's not that interesting. Here's the seed.

(Also, there isn't much besides what I said, and I didn't check for a waterbolt or anything)

Here's one with a few little oddities:
652395005 (Small, Crimson, Expert)

Most notably, the world's most evil trap can be found near the surface in the ice caves west of spawn. (Not going to spoil it.)

Also worth a mention:
Pyramid right by the eastern sea, never seen that before. Sadly it suffers the Pharaoh's Curse.

The Crimson Cavern nearest the dungeon collides with it (as well as some ice caves). As a result you can could bomb your way into the dungeon if you wanted... Of course you'd still get the Dungeon Guardian on your case, so it's no practical value. I guess there's a painting you could swipe if you're fast.
Wow, that trap is quite evil.

Hello! Can you help me find a Large Crimson world seed that contains a HILL by the ocean? I also don't like lead in the world, so if you find one with iron share it as well. Thank you!
I think that's not the right place to ask about that. It's a thread to share seeds and not to ask for. Better go e.g. general forum for that. Or If you want to write with me about that go https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tool-the-terraria-seed-project.69351 or discord server of that mod https://discord.gg/6HXKa9a (maybe other have something you are looking for)
In this mod you can filter for worlds seeds which contain Iron instead of lead. Something like a hill at ocean is not included yet. There is only something which allows you to avoid high oceans and a high beach surface variation. Its called beach score.
But I could add it if you got some good idea how to define it properly. Not to small? Cliff or continual? were ends ocean? All with just one value as result which you can filter for.
Nearly all the times I'm searching for small worlds, haven't stored many large ones to check those by hand. So can't help you there.
May I ask why you need such a hill?

To stay on topic:
upload_2018-10-21_11-43-35.png

A seed were you don't want to spawn: 793010434, small expert

Found a really good seed in my search for the perfect world to start my first expert legit playthrough. It's Medium, Expert, Corruption. Seed is: 1427271269. Let me know what you think!

Found another good Medium, Expert, Corruption. This is better than the last one i posted. Lots of gems early! Seed: 1450000351

If you want to spawn on top of a floating island, you can use seed:
83478284 (corr/random)
or
182702448 (corr/random)
or if you prefer crimson
or
or
or maybe this
or If you want some pyramids as well:
has one pyramid:
1750187686 (both)
or with 2 pyramids:
182702624 (crim/rand )
or here some named before
400484363 (radom evil biome)
or
300058000 (radom evil biome)
upload_2018-11-3_16-57-53.png

all seeds for small worlds, work at least on expert difficulty. Random evil biomes means you pressed the random button and did not select any. Each seed will always get the same evil biome if you press random. Not all combinations tested other may work too.

Last edited:
Credit to @Sheba for inspiring me to search for this, and thanks to @Unftf (just noticed they're above me) The Terraria Seed Project mod for making it quick. :nursegrin: (I'm still new to PC, learning so much!)

Large, normal, corruption, snow spawn: 0511550183

I like the way it looks, and only one area of corruption (so rare for me). Sadly there are 4 living trees, none of which have underground rooms.

EDIT: Randomly found another large, normal, corrupted, snow spawn: 1165201549

Don't like the way this one looks, sadly, but hey, it's another seed.

Last edited:
Hi! First post after sometime lurking! So I was wondering (this is kind of begging but here goes nothing to be honest), if someone has a Large, Crimson, Expert world seed with two live trees close each other (with underground tunnels) near the spawn point and a crimson behind the snow biome so it doesn't screw me over in hardmode hahahahaha! I want to make bridges and underground tunnels to join those two trees together, I think I will look neat! So if someone can help me out in this one. also, question TEDit has a world generator by the way? I haven't downloaded yet, I am new in this of terraria modding, so I will be reading the mod section a lot. Well anyways, thank you.

Small world
Crimson
Seed: 1471535439

You start in the crimson.
Not too good however
No pyramids and 1 sword shrine
2 sky islands and 1 sky lake
Dungeon has free golden key before dungeon guardian

Last edited:
Seed: 344262719
Small, Normal, Corruption.

There seems to be a pyramid rather close to the snow biome.
fpnJD4A.png
There are also two living trees right next to eachother.
aoZiUeo.png
Also, the roots on the second tree kinda look like Squidward. :D
Did I mention that there's a second pyramid?
AAgX7pH.png

However, I found another seed, but I also wanted to avoid double-posting, so here's another seed!
Seed: 911697697
Small, Normal, Corruption.
You spawn on a sky lake.
AtpOEse.png
Don't worry about being stranded on this lake though, because there's a water chest under the lake's waters with rope inside of it! And if you make it down, there's another water chest wating for you! :happy:
If things couldn't get any better, there's also a free water bolt that is available before you defeat Skeletron!
J1E9DiA.png

Last edited:
Small, normal, corruption

Go to the right and youll be immediately faced with a huge living wood tree with great loot. If you go to the very corner of the chest room there youll see a heart crystal, which is easily accessible on the surface! Jungle is pretty dark close to spawn, again on the right side. After the jungle theres another tree, but sadly has about the same loot. Sadly there isnt much about the other side of the world, though there is a corruption close, so make sure you make a hellevator seperating your base and that side of the world!

Small, expert, crimson
urmumgai

relatively normal world until you go to the right and find a weird opening to ant-lion nest, a hut with a chest in it is right at the entrance and then when you go to the ocean you find some weird terrain then in the ocean is 1 heart crystal 2 statues and 4 chests, one of the chests has a weird glitch which makes you unable to open it, also the sprite of the chest is a little glitched.
f42836f4f8.png
39ed76ef50.png
d1375f454a.png
da93f1047f.png

Medium-world with corruption in expert-mod: 1344620492
Deep living-tree on the left side, jungle without another biomes, 8 jungle beehives, snow-spawn, big undergr. desert, 1 pyramid (sandstorm in chest), corruption destoyed a lil bit part of dungeon and high-surface ocean at right side, but this map without ench. shrine-swords :C

Back
Top Bottom