PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Probably nothing special here, but i found this world very comfortable for a playthrough.
All the stuff inside the spoiler.

Seed: 879160867
Large world, Crimson (dunno, maybe Corruption will work also)

- Jungle just near spawn, to the right (and jungle biome is quite big).
- You start at 600 feet above surface, so high i thought my background option was disabled.
- The ocean to the right is very shallow and flat.
- There's a giant lake in the middle of the jungle.
- World has 2 pyramids, one of them is completely buried under the sand in main desert.
- Left 2/3 of the Underworld almost completely free from obsidian towers.
- 3 giant trees to the left, 1 to the right, very close to spawn.
- Spider biome just under the spawn.

Wtf
Screenshot (4).png

upload_2019-2-4_18-41-5.png

Seed:1326154345 Normal,Corruption,Medium Idk if this is weird
[doublepost=1549277072,1549276938][/doublepost]
upload_2019-2-4_18-43-22.png

Very Weird Crimson spawn in snow,735585331 ,Small,Crimson,Normal

Can anyone share a seed with me that has a star statue somewhere in it? I have made a lot of my own worlds and have YET to get a star staue .I really want it for my arenas please and thank you if the forum ia still active <3

Can anyone share a seed with me that has a star statue somewhere in it? I have made a lot of my own worlds and have YET to get a star staue .I really want it for my arenas please and thank you if the forum ia still active <3
Okay peeps I found one nevermind lol

So... This thread is what the title says, it's for sumbitting weird word generations.

Spider nest in jungle (Seed: 978177767)

8593b36cee93397a.PNG

Thanks a lot ! I'll have a quite interesting seed to post here: i've found 3 enchanted swords in this world and only one had an altar...

I got a seed where you spawn in the corruption but the music is normal, go to the left and the corruption music comes. Havent explored further yet. Seed:1327623101 its small corruption normal

@Unit One This still doesn't work, exp. features are set to true in the config.json, but in place of the seed button, I have the steam cloud one… Steam related issue?
[doublepost=1553940897,1553940699][/doublepost]and I didn't see a texture pack button either… maybe i'm Editing the wrong config.json? maybe it's on the other disk?

I found a good seed that could be GODLIKE for speedrunning, 3 CHESTS, 1 water, 2 GOLD, Hermes, and cloud in a bottle. heres your seed,
1933895659 medium, crimson, normal. PLAY THIS SEED FOR YOURSELF YOU WONT REGRET IT
edit 1: DOUBLE TREE SPAWN HELL YA! will post more if I find some more things about this seed
edit 2: no water bolt, not good, but. hey. I did say I will post more!
edit 3: realized I forgot to add the version, its 1.3.5.3
edit 4: THERES A PYRAMID! WITH A MAGIC CARPET!!! HELL YES!

Last edited:
For those who are bored here a file full of seeds which might be interested for some of you. Those includes small worlds with 5 pyramids (mid 6, large 7), marble/granite biome at surface and above, quick chest item and Enchanted swords (<10sec), dungeons below ground, in snow biome, ocean, giant trees in snow biome and many more. Did some bigger search with mod 'the terraria seed project'. No other mods active, most seeds should work in vanilla as well, not tested for most. There might be some problems with detonators, Enchanted sword, all-chest-item worlds. Sometimes it helps if you generate them a 2nd time.
Only good/interesting/wired seeds were stored but the definition of that changed during search. So each category might include some seeds which are much better/worse than other there (good can be better than 'very good').
Someone I exchanged some seeds with made a video : youtu.be/o9mr3a1OUb8

To have at least one picture in post, here some Enchanted sword in a tree, while you are spawning in snow biome
1375924494 small
1375924494_small.png
(just the first I picked, there are better in file)

Folder structure separates them in some categories, the name includes the seed and
size: (s)mall, (m)edium,(l)arge,
evil biome: corruption (=(b)lue), crimson (=(r)ed),
difficulty: (n)ormal, e(x)pert
after a '_' some short info will follow. It starts with pyramid count and their items ((c)arpet, Sandstorm in a (b)ottle, or both (h)over items, all 3 (with mask): O, none but bli(z)zzard in a bottle, next char is about Living trees and so one, have a look at mod if interested in more details.

Attachments

• seeds.txt
    314.8 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
I have a very strange seed, it is 1699499041. The dungeon is completely unreachable unless the player is equipped with a UFO Mount or possible a wing. The dungeon's entrance is literally the same height as a Sky Island.
[doublepost=1554778110,1554777939][/doublepost]Seed: 1699499041

The dungeon is completely unreachable since the entrance is literally in the sky.
When spawning in, head right. If you somehow reach the dungeon by stacking up and wasting your time, you could go further into the dungeon then normal.

large, expert, crimson
0757602049 - spawn in sky
0757602115 - spawn in snow biome
0757602116 - simply non-evil right side with jungle

Back
Top Bottom