PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

All these seeds are probably going to be obsolete soon with 1.4. Anyway...

medium/expert/corruption/2068804350

Left: High above ground pyramid - looks quite epic and would be good if you want to make a pyramid base
Right: Demon altars close to surface - again good if you want altars in your base

Generally, the world has a lot of surface chests, a short wander will net a lot of wooden chest booty.

Ok so I found a cool seed

Large World
Normal
Corruption
Seed: ShrinePls

Jungle spawns insanely close to player spawnpoint, but unfortunately has a bit of corruption right in the middle of it. I haven’t finished exploring the right side but so far, it has two shrines on the far left past the dungeon, both fake for me. Two pyramids, one on each side of spawn. Dungeon has a chest room accessible before defeating skeletron and has a gold key in it, not sure about any water bolts yet. I will update this once I finish exploring.

Was looking for sky islands, then i met a tall dungeon in the desert almost sky island height. Seed:223678009 Normal, small world, crimson.

looking for a medium expert (hopefully crimson) and with either some hills with caves near spawn or a big tree or living tree near spawn
my goal is to build little bases and make the world my endgame world since im not the type to restart from scratch. If u can find a seed like this ill appreciate it a lot, thanks!

and here it is, in all its glory.

a seed I've asked for and hunted for in my spare time for literal years now, stumbled upon completely by accident while doing a normal playthrough...

Capture 2020-02-26 00_12_01.png

Small, Crimson

Seed is 694133007

This might not be all that big a deal to some, but I've wanted to do a "Swiss Family Robinson" type base for a long time now, and while I know nothing was stopping me from just building custom trees...
Part of the fun in building for me is working with the terrain and environment, which building my own trees would defeat the purpose of.

Plus its just really cool seeing 2 Giant Trees so close to each other!

Attachments

• Double Tree World.png
    Double Tree World.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 663
  • doubletreecloseup.png
    doubletreecloseup.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 559
and here it is, in all its glory.

a seed I've asked for and hunted for in my spare time for literal years now, stumbled upon completely by accident while doing a normal playthrough...

View attachment 236752

Small, Crimson

Seed is 694133007

This might not be all that big a deal to some, but I've wanted to do a "Swiss Family Robinson" type base for a long time now, and while I know nothing was stopping me from just building custom trees...
Part of the fun in building for me is working with the terrain and environment, which building my own trees would defeat the purpose of.

Plus its just really cool seeing 2 Giant Trees so close to each other!
Hi @Demogarose, I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same type of topic.

this one is very interesting check it out
seed:426595096 [ Large, normal crimson]
this map has a gigantic hole on left ocean and ocean has no water just dry.

World evil: crimson Seed: 1398157148 Mode: normal size: small i havent explored it fully but in the crimson to the right there is a lizard temple and some jungle chests nearby and a mushroom biome also sorry i dont know how to upload images

Does anyone have a seed for a world with underground cabins that have paintings in them? I'm trying to collect all the paintings and am missing several from underground cabins.

Small, Normal, Crimson, v1.3.5.3, Seed: 1488071475.

Water walking boots in ocean, all 3 skychest items (balloon and horseshoe islands very close to eachother), sky lake, lava charm, ice skating boots, ice blade, masamune, and cobalt shield.

I've discovered this very nice world seed by just ramming random numbers.

Medium
Expert
Corruption
Version 1.3.5.3
Seed: 48925983742198

Contains a dungeon with 3 easy to reach water bolts, a clean jungle, a sword shrine next to the eastern ocean, a pyamid containing a flying carpet, and a living wood tree containing wands and a loom. The western ocean also spawns with a nice amount of palm trees, and overall the world is relatively flat.

I found a good seed that could be GODLIKE for speedrunning, 3 CHESTS, 1 water, 2 GOLD, Hermes, and cloud in a bottle. heres your seed,
1933895659 medium, crimson, normal. PLAY THIS SEED FOR YOURSELF YOU WONT REGRET IT
edit 1: DOUBLE TREE SPAWN HELL YA! will post more if I find some more things about this seed
edit 2: no water bolt, not good, but. hey. I did say I will post more!
edit 3: realized I forgot to add the version, its 1.3.5.3
edit 4: THERES A PYRAMID! WITH A MAGIC CARPET!!! HELL YES!
good shiz my guy

Small, Normal, Crimson, v1.3.5.3, Seed: 1488071475.

Water walking boots in ocean, all 3 skychest items (balloon and horseshoe islands very close to eachother), sky lake, lava charm, ice skating boots, ice blade, masamune, and cobalt shield.
where did you find the lava charm?

Anynone with a Seed on version 1.4.0.2 that contains Pyramid with a Sand in the Bottle?

Made in a small crimson world, the desert to the west is small and the pyramid is on the end opposite from spawn, pretty easy get!
Image shows from spawn to the chest

1590019549555.png

Back
Top Bottom