PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Anyone have a medium, corruption world where the corruption is at least mildly far from spawn and none of the biomes overlap? I'm one of the people who hate if the jungle or the tundra are corrupted. If one of the deserts overlap with the corruption, that would be fine. Well, thanks in advance!

I'm looking for an enchanted sword in journey mode, and am having trouble, so I want a seed with an enchanted sword and its location. Note: journey mode and normal mode world's are different even if they have the same seed.

3.1.2.1913582832 (classic, large, crimson)

10! big trees, two times three together, the other four are in groups of two.
there is also a big plains right in the middle of the map (except for one hill).
on the right hand side of the map there are two crimson chasms generated in eachother.
I don't know anything about loot, and the map is quite uninteresting otherwise I think, the snow biome is rather small and filled with crimson and the dungeon.

in older versions this seed is said to have 7 pyramids, I did not check it by myself.

875611108 (Large, Expert, Corruption)

Has three Living Trees in relative proximity to each other by the spawn point, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

If anyone finds any (prefferably small or medium) worlds with at least 2 Living Trees next to each other, please let me know.

This gives me an idea for an underground bunker or base

Seed for 1.4
Default name: Province of Werewolves
Seed: 3.4.1.2092883677
Large, Corruption

- Easy to navigate early-game, very few chunky bits or overhangs to get caught on
- Pyramid
- Two giant trees right next to each other
- Ground is at an unusually high altitude, giving you lots of underground building space before you hit the cave layer
- Corruption is easy to contain, as most of it is surrounded by jungle and ice biomes. Haven't checked the same seed with Crimson

Here's the best bit: A massive underwater cave on both beaches. This appears to be a new feature in 1.4; the ceiling of the cave is made of hardened sand and is filled with a new seaweed plant that doesn't spawn much in a regular ocean

1590508114489.png
1590508167436.png

1590508727636.png
1590508786322.png

Last edited:
Seed: 3.1.1.144009290
Large, Classic, Corruption

- 2 living trees right next to each other at spawn, Finch Staff underneath
- 9 floating islands, a Starfury and a balloon
- Pink dungeon
- Enchanted sword shrine near the Western ocean
- Little bit of corruption in the jungle but super easy to cut off
- Ice Skates, Water Walking Boots, Blizzard in a Bottle, Dune Rider Boots, Staff of Regrowth

Attachments

• share.PNG
    share.PNG
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 1,378
Last edited:
the seed i found needs calamity mod but in the dungeon it has an astral chest that will crash the game if you mine the blocks under it
world size small , world evil corruption mode expert world seed 1193078015

So I've been playing this 1.4 seed for about 2-3 hours and have run into a quite frankly absurd number of chests. Also very easy access to a mushroom biome. I dupped the world to explore it and document my early findings. It's a small Crimson (went random) world btw. Here's what I got:
Terraria 1.4 god seed.png
a

Last edited:
Hi I'm having the same problem, i'm looking for the enchanted sword to make the Zenith and it's on journey mode, if I find an enchanted sword world I'll share the journey seed

Found one. Seed is
Small World, Journey Mode, Crimson - Go just past the dungeon and before the living wood tree, there'l be a 1 block hole, that's the shrine

I just found this flat spawn seed and wanted to share it. :) The seed is 2143658709. It also has an oasis to the right of spawn. And to the left, there's a big hill then a desert than a couple of other big hills. You have to select a large world. It also has 9 floating islands, 10 granite biomes, 18 marble biomes, 3 crimson biomes, 12 mushroom biomes 1 directly below the tallest living wood tree, and a humongous jungle.
1590845367614.png
1590850628888.png
(Tedit Photo)

Attachments

• 1590850552714.png
    1590850552714.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
ive just found a very cool seed and decided to create an account just to share it cause it is actually pretty crazy. the seed is "imperial" small world, expert difficulty and corruption. if you travel from spawn to the right and go up a hill in the corruption you can come across a cloud island very near to the tip of the hill which has a red balloon. to the left of spawn there is a jungle with very very good loot and from what I've played of the seed so far two bee hive biomes one is really near the entrance

I just found this flat spawn seed and wanted to share it. :) The seed is 2143658709. It also has an oasis to the right of spawn. And to the left, there's a big hill then a desert than a couple of other big hills. You have to select a large world. It also has 9 floating islands, 10 granite biomes, 18 marble biomes, 3 crimson biomes, 12 mushroom biomes 1 directly below the tallest living wood tree, and a humongous jungle.
View attachment 275144View attachment 275157 (Tedit Photo)
Wow, that’s a beautiful world. I love really flat spawns, and when the evil biome doesn’t interfere with the snow or jungle. Thanks for sharing.

guys, does anyone have a normal, medium, crimson world where you spawn on a sky island with a house? item in the chest doesn't matter.
would really appreciate it! :)

Back
Top Bottom