Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I obtained a Uzi right before I fought plantera. Not kidding: I placed the last campfire in the arena and the trapper my minions killed dropped a Uzi. I didn’t end up using it, but it was still a crazy coincidence.

On a world I made i got slime staff within i think the first 50 slimes, and then I got dirtiest block from throwing a random scarab bomb after telling my friend "you arent gonna guess what i am gonna do next." i threw the bomb and BOOM! dirtiest block.

On a world I made i got slime staff within i think the first 50 slimes, and then I got dirtiest block from throwing a random scarab bomb after telling my friend "you arent gonna guess what i am gonna do next." i threw the bomb and BOOM! dirtiest block.
Amazing RNG @Felixwarp!

I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic. You can share your great luck, and your bad luck, in this thread. :)

this is like, genuinely a question, I was live a couple of days ago on Twitch attempting to get my next whip upgrade (The Morning Star) and it took me an hour and a half to get a Morning Star but I legitimately got 8 Keybrands, the wiki says that the 2 weapons have the same drop chance from the same enemies, why did this happen???
Screenshot 2024-02-10 170201.png
Screenshot 2024-02-10 170434.png

Back
Top Bottom