Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Luckiest: Finding a Jungle Mold in 2 minutes, then go to the Corruption and get 2 Corruption Mold in the next 5 minutes. I must be very lucky. BUT, can't find the others. Took days to find them.

letme see...

2nd Chaos element i killed it dropped a Rod of Discord, on another character, was mining for Crystal shards and noticed there was a Rod of discord next to a tiny pool of lava.
6th EoC kill, got the Binoculars,
Made a world for my melee character, ended up having everything for the bundle of balloons in one world, as in all 3 Bottles (Cloud, Blizzard and Sandstorm) aswell as 3 Shiny red Balloons, 3rd pirate killed from a random "just entered Hardmode" invasion, Discount card (Saved me 20 gold on them leaf wings!) funny how it was a 'Quick' Discount card... you know, cause of how quick i got it.

...still to get an Axe and Enchanted sword... :mad:

Edit: oh right, also got a Hallow key mold after Defending some builders from a Blood moon or something on the old TTT server, was about 3 mins in and it dropped, i never used that rainbow gun again... .3.

Lel Razor looks like RNG hates you so much

My bessss luck was two corruption key molds in a row, the first was from a sliming and the second was from a corruptor

4 keymolds in 1 hour.
Unreal Megashark and Legendary Terrablade on first reforge.
First Paladin Hammer I got was godly
Found an enchanced sword within 10 mins of creating a new world

According to the Wiki, the Slime Staff is the hardest item to get from an enemy. I got one without trying, therefore, I win.

I posted something earlier about coming out of a dungeon with more keys than i went in with... Seems like that happens every time now, even when its my first time in that dungeon. Dungeon slimes love me.

started an adventure map. ignored the rules and went exploring. found pinky in less than a minute. also first axe I made was legendary iron axe.

Had just downloaded 1.2, had killed a few guys and guess what... A CORRUPTION KEY after just a few minutes!(this was before the keymolds if anyone wonders :) )

Just had a solar eclipse. I got an eye spring from my first Eyezor and I got the last Broken Hero Sword for my Terra Blade. Now there's a blood moon!

Spent 10 minutes in the jungle and got 2 robot hats.

Killed like 200 sharks: didnt get a diving helmet. Killed 50 jellyfish: got both a necklace and a banner.

Got two red items in a row from a shrine in Risk of Rain, and two gold chests on the Temple of the Elders level...oh wait, Terraria? Oh...well, it'd have to be when I crafted a broken megashark, and then the first reforge was unreal...sadly, it was the megashark I crafted for a friend...Or maybe it was getting the mischief whistle from the first Ice queen I killed...I don't know.

My Rng High point was Godly flairon from my first duke of that world.
And a Whoopie Cushion on my second giant worm.

Back
Top Bottom