Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I was trying to get MNG, but Bone Lee didn't want to appear. After a lee-less time of about 10 min. there appeared two shortly after each other. One dropped the black belt, the other dropped the tabi.

I got an Uzi to drop when on my first kill while I was panicking in the Jungle trying to not die like an idiot when I just got into hardmode on my newest world.

Good times.

HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF NINE EFFING FROST CORES LAUGHING AT MY LACK OF AN ICE FEATHER

BA HA HA HA HA

I went down into the Mushroom Biome to help a friend find some truffle worms. After about four minutes of chasing worms, I ended up with two Crimson Key Molds and about 5 worms.

I had created my first Mediumcore character, and this crazy luck happened.
First of all, the world was 100% alternates.
I found a pyramid with a sandstorm in a bottle,and got a Squashling from a pumpkin.
This far into my dungeon I had 5 Water Bolts.
2014-10-23_00005.jpg
I had decided to use a teleportation potion and I ended up on a floating island with a lucky horseshoe in a chest.
While I was underground mining titanium in the hallow a Rune Wizard attacked me, then soon after Tim attacked me, and a while later another Tim attacked.
Then several minutes later I got a Rod of Discord.
Edit: I forgot to mention I also found the entire Mining Armor set.

That was all on one character.

Last edited:
First Hardmode Jungle Mob was a Moth and it dropped the Jungle Keymold. :O

First Jungle Mob after killing Plantera was a Moss Hornet and it dropped another one :|

First Hardmode Snow Mob was dropped a Snow Keymold.

Found the Enchanted Sword on my first underground trip in my new world after 6 minutes of caving.

First Paladin drops Godly Paladin's Hammer.

Second Pumpkin mined drops Magical Pumpkin Seed.

First Terra Blade reforge was Legendary.

Last edited:
First Hardmode Jungle Mob was a Moth and it dropped the Jungle Keymold. :O

First Jungle Mob after killing Plantera was a Moss Hornet and it dropped another one :|

First Hardmode Snow Mob was dropped a Snow Keymold.

Found the Enchanted Sword on my first underground trip in my new world after 6 minutes of caving.

First Paladin drops Legendary Paladin's Hammer.

Second Pumpkin mined drops Magical Pumpkin Seed.

First of all, you can't get a legendary Paladin's Hammer
Death Sickle from my first reaper kill
The axe on first plantera
Picksaw and trophy from first golem
I swear, every time i go through my hallow, i get a keymold.
Legendary Horseman's Blade from first pumpking.
Still no slime staff after 17,000 gel on one world, and no RoD yet as of 400~ chaos elementals
Spent over 10 hours to get nazar for anhk sheild, then got one from first cursed skull on new character

I got an Uzi to drop when on my first kill while I was panicking in the Jungle trying to not die like an idiot when I just got into hardmode on my newest world.

Good times.
Try 30 cores and no ice feather. I tought the game hated me at that point since the feather was supposed to be a 33% chance drop.

I farmed for like 6 hours a day for like the first 2 weeks that the key thing came out and since then ive been farming like a total of 150+ hours for a crimson key/mold and I havent gotten once legitly yet.

first reforge on a new nights edge: legendary :D
also ive reforged so i have a unreal pulse bow, unreal sniper rifle and i found a godly piranha gun xD
but two things are laughing at me: emblems and death sickles. (ive never had one legit. But my damn brother get one that one time i wanted to play ranger with him)

i was happy once. then i started to faarm for the pally hammer. 70343242535 million blue armoured bones, three necromancers and ONE paladin. i died and he had 666 hp left. that damn devil-

i got squashling on third pumpkin. then i got eaters bone on second EoW. and a unlucky yarn on different world.

Back
Top Bottom