Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

killed countless of chaos elementals for my rod after I almost killed myself I got it and then next day I was randomly going through a hallow cave killed one and it dropped a rod...

I got both Arkhalis and Enchanted Sword in one world - but since RNG is such an idiot - my world and player got corrupted. Damn it.

(background info i was recording and the tim hat was part of a funny moment were my friend was playing as a wizard and i got the tim hat but i didnt give him it so he got mega butthurt) I went into the cavern layer fell into lava but tim spawned just then.

1st ever Pirate Invasion in my world gets me a discount card, a lucky coin, and a legendary cutlass..

Needless to say, I was happy.

Walking with my summoned minion, dropping a jungle key, crimson key and hallow key in a single pathway.

My eyes ----> 0_o

On my latest playthrough, I started a rod of discord farm before I had defeated Plantera. I spent hours AFK grinding in the underground hallow, in which I had gotten over a dozen wizard hats, tons of magic quivers and armor polish, half a dozen rune sets, over a thousand granite blocks (because that granite biome nearby didn't want to go away no matter how hard I tried), two dozen yoyos, another dozen blessed apples, a bone pickaxe, two slime staffs, and a ton of other stuff that I'm too lazy to list, but not one rod of discord. Then, today, long after I finished the lunar event, I thought, "Hey! Why not go back to that RoD farm and see if I get it?" At the same time, I was writing out a post on another forum, so instead of watching the screen full-time, I only kept checking the game every two minutes or so to kill all the enchanted swords flying around me. So right when I was almost done with my post, and I went back to check the game again-

Screenshot (146) 1.png

RNG pls

Second paladin kill: Godly Paladin's hammer.
Mage playthrough: Skeletron kill, get's a book of skulls.
First/second (Idunno) EoW kill, get's eater's bone.
First everscream ever: Razorpine
Expert Moon Lord kill on mage playthrough, get's a Last Prism

*AHEM* more luck.
Farmed the solar eclipse and got:
2 broken hero swords.
Demonic The Eye of Cthulhu
Strong The Eye of Cthulhu
The Eye of Cthulhu
Unpleasant Death Sickle
Nasty Death Sickle
3 Moon Charms
Quick Nail Gun
Godly Toxic Flask
Toxic Flask
Eye Spring

(Keep in mind I was an endgame mage)

Money gained (Sold all of above): 2 platinum 36 Gold

OMFG, best run I've ever had!

My first speedrun (Getting to hardmode as early as possible) : I got a slime staff on first cave.
Main save: Baum's RNG. (RNG HELL. K, not that intense, but it's still bad, got a hallowed key (Before Mech bosses), then after beating Plantera, 5 minutes later, ANOTHER HALLOWED KEY. COULD HAVE BEEN A CRIMSON KEY.) :mad:

random nymph gave me a random metal detector

the standard random chaos elemental dropping a random rod of discord

who could forget the countless random wing material drops right after entering hardmode?

or how about the free ancient shadow armor for accidentally running into the corruption?

One time, I was farming a pre-HM world for Nazars, killed OVER 200 Cursed Skulls and didn't get a single one, then decided to put the world into HM to see if it would help, and the FIRST Cursed Skull I killed after that dropped it.

I seem to have an abundance of Godly Eye of Chthulu yo-yos from all the solar eclipses I've seen. I probably have just under an average of 1 Godly Eye of Chthulu yo-yo per solar eclipse at this stage, some dropping twice or more during the same solar eclipse.

Wall of text has awoken

Two angry nimbus were flying right on top of each other, I kill them, both drop celestial nimbus rod.

Just beat wall of flesh, first hellbat drops Hel-fire. (This was a yoyo playthrough too.)

Eater's bone on first EoW kill.

Jungle key from the first jungle bat kill. (What is with these bats.)

That moment when I got every dungeon item at least TWICE but no wisps.

When amarok dropped off 2 ice elementals in a row.

Yesterday I decided to farm the Pirates until the Lucky Coin dropped. I was farming all day and got two Gold Rings, two Discount Cards, and a Coin Gun before it finally dropped. At least I have a Greedy Ring and a Coin Gun now.

What do you mean by this RNG LUCK. I'm pretty sure there's nothing lucky about RNG. But about the luckiest thing that happened to me is a zombie arm that dropped in one of my first worlds early in the game. That's about all I can think about.

found drax on second shadow chest in my mobile version of terraria when in pre-hardmode so i won't need to upgrade my pickaxe and i saved up 18 Hallowed Bars to make gear

- First killed EoC dropped binoculars
- First droped Daedalus Stormbow was unreal
- First reforged Solar Eruption became godly
- Neptune's Shell and Moon Stone in one eclipse
- Random Angry Nimbus dropped a Demonic Nimbus Rod

And some more when I was playing with my friend. This run was pretty lucky, but I got some bad luck too. Example:

- We defeated Duke Fishron three times. All three dropped a Tempest Staff. ._.

I was in my expert mode world; I had just entered hardmode. f course, I built my base, and NPC town, right on top of where the corruption landed. Two Weeks of Purification Powder Later, I can continue the game.
Later, I fight the Cultists, and The Nebula Pillar spawns on the same spot. *sigh*
This is a MILD example.

My friend Killed the Queen Bee 92 times to get the Honeyed Goggles. The Chance of not getting them 91 times in a row is a 100(.95^91)% chance, or 0.939%.

I killed the Moon Lord, On Expert Mode 5 times. 2 SDMG's and 3 Star wraths. I'm a Mage.

Back
Top Bottom