Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Ok, so here's a new story.
I was farming for the post Plantera dungeon drops, and for hours I had no luck. Then in a one ten-minute period, I got every single rare drop in the dungeon except keybrand. I was freaking out.

-When i started Hardmode i got a Murderous Nimbus Rod from my first Nimbus Kill. I was like "OMG".
-In my first Solar Eclipse, from my first mothron kill, got a The Eye Cthultu Yo-yo and a Broken Hero Sword. Was like "OMG" again.
-From my first Martian Saucer, got a Cosmic Car Key. Was like "OMG" again and again.
-From my first Hallowed Mimic Kill, got a Deadly Daedlaus Stormbow. Was like "OMG" three times.

Andd a bad luck too:
-My first crafted Solar Flair (Forgot its name) It was Broken. Was like "OMG" again.
[doublepost=1481915563,1481915546][/doublepost]-When i started Hardmode i got a Murderous Nimbus Rod from my first Nimbus Kill. I was like "OMG".
-In my first Solar Eclipse, from my first mothron kill, got a The Eye Cthultu Yo-yo and a Broken Hero Sword. Was like "OMG" again.
-From my first Martian Saucer, got a Cosmic Car Key. Was like "OMG" again and again.
-From my first Hallowed Mimic Kill, got a Deadly Daedlaus Stormbow. Was like "OMG" three times.

Andd a bad luck too:
-My first crafted Solar Flair (Forgot its name) It was Broken. Was like "OMG" again.
[doublepost=1481915656][/doublepost]-When i started Hardmode i got a Murderous Nimbus Rod from my first Nimbus Kill. I was like "OMG".

Andd a bad luck too:

Crafted a megashark and I was worried on having to reforge it 50 times or so, so then I crafted it, got unreal!
I was building a jungle key farm, and I was almost done until a derpling came hopping along, and dropped the key mold, lol.
I was doing a Isle of the Lost playthrough and farmed souls for a key of night, after that, I fought it and it had 1 HP left, then it jumped off my arena and despawned and I was like, :redmunch:. So then I farmed it again for souls and fought it again, then I beat it and it dropped a tendon hook and I was like-_-

Once I got Spear of Corrupting from woodn chest under, amazing RNG generation of world.
Additionaly, moment ago I get Masterful and Deadly Shadowbean Staff from same enemy.

Here are some of my lucky moments.

• Getting the Rod of Discord without even trying.
  • Crafting The Terra Blade, and it came with the legendary modifier.

A mimic in a jungle dropped the magic dagger.
I freaked out.
Finally i can completely destroy wyverns.

evvery playthrough i do of terraria, i get one rare item

wwhoopee cushion, the axe, tons of rallys, you name it, i probably havve it

I was just inside some dank caves, minding my own business when I saw that my lifeform analyzer had found a pinky nearby. So I naturally went searching for it as quickly as possible before it would wander off to far and despawn. After about 30 seconds some giant worm started attacking me so I killed and it dropped a whoopie cushion.

After that I opened up a new cave and there I saw Pinky... standing right next to an Enchanted sword stuck in a piece of rock.

15th try on Golem, finally beat it...

It either didn't drop a Picksaw or I forgot to pick it up (inventory full) and it despawned.

Now I'm on my 25th try, and I still haven't won yet.

Dammit, No-Arena Challenge.

Godly vampire knives in a crimson chest
Fallen star kills skeletron hand
First ice tortoise on thorium playthrough ---> frozen turtle shell
Crimson key & frozen key (i think same real day)

Not sure if one of the mods I have raises their drop rate, so this might not be very cool because of that, but like 3 out of the 5 Ice Golems I've killed dropped an Ice Feather.

My two best strokes of luck was getting 6, yes 6, Rods of Discord under 40 Chaos Elemental kills (the drop rate for RoDs is 1/500) during one of my playthroughs and my first Golem kill during that same playthrough dropping a Legendary Picksaw. My worst stroke of luck was getting 3 Lunar Portal Staffs in a row from the Moon Lord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom